ruffcute is offline Associate Member

Long cycle clomid advice needed

Hi guys,

I need advice from you guys who run these cycles, I am on sustanon 250 for a medical thing and have been using it for about a 14 months now, with no breaks. So as you can see one long cycle and now I'm off as I want to have kids. If I dont use anything like hcg or clomid to help my me start natural test and sperm production, will it slowly get back to normal how I was before I started using sustanon

I know there is the HRT section, but I think you guys will probably have more knowledge about this one.
    Last edited by ruffcute; 12-16-2010 at 04:11 PM.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    There's the chance you can recover "naturally", ie, without clomid, hcg , et al.

But it will be a harder recovery, you'll feel terrible, and will take longer.

Why would you NOT want to utilize proven ancillaries?

And the HRT section guys could probably help you out very well with your case.

ruffcute is offline Associate Member
    Thanks D7M, I have posted stuff on the HRT section and getting help form there too. I've never taken the stuff before bro and not sure about how to get hold of it, or if I get a generic version how I will know if its working.

Also what do I say to the doctors if they request a blood test for my LH and FSH and see they are highly elevated, I guess I cant tell them I used anything like clomid?

Thread Information