Sroids0166 is offline New Member

clomi/tamox and proviron

I wanted to start a new thread since I know have a little bit more knowledge and I wanted to ask more specific questions.

My goal right now is to reverse my Gyno. I am currently mid cycle of test/tren /eq.

I bought liquid clomi, liquid tamox, and then Methyl Masterdrol XL to prevent low libido issues.

Which of these can I start taking now? and which do I have to wait until my pct a couple weeks after my cycle is over?

What are your thoughts on Methyl Masterdrol in regards to libido issues.

Thanks,

Derek

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    You shouldn't have libido issues while on cycle since you are using test, unless you are talking about use for pct. Proviron is suppressive so it's not usually recomended for pct. Also if you have gyno, you should be using an AI during the cycle. You could try arimidex at .25 up to 1mg ed until it's gone but just be careful because you need some estro. Many others recomend letro to reverse gyno. I personally use adex .25 e3d to prevent it because I'm prone to gyno. Also how much tren are you using because that can cause prolactin sides.

Sroids0166 is offline New Member
    Correct, I meant libido issues during my pct. I've been reading mixed reviews about taking a proviron during PCT.

When you mean start taking armidex everyday until its gone, do you mean start now, during the rest of my cycle, and continue through my pct?

I bought my clomid and tomax from arr. Where can I buy some Armidex? Is that something I need to get from a source?

You mentioned being careful with armidex because I need some estro. What can i do about making sure I maintain some estro during my armidex intake?

Since I've had gyno before even starting my cycle, should I add letro to the rest of my cycle and pct instead?
    Last edited by Sroids0166; 12-27-2010 at 09:03 AM.

Thread Information