smc88 is offline Associate Member

does this sound right ?

im a little confused on PCT if im honest. so does this sound right? please correct and advice it will be much appriciated.
    after a 10 week course running 2ml of pro chem test 400 ew and 50mg of dbol ed im thinking after my last shot of running 250IU ed of HCG for 10 days then 50mg ed of tamoxifen for 3-4 weeks am i on the right track or completley off? thanks in advance

anyone? no?

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    HCG its not use in PCT, its use during the cycle, normal you start by the 4 week into the cycle and rum all way to the end to avoid testicles atrophy, at dosage of 250ui to 500ui per injection 2xweek, PCT will be some like tamoxifen and clomid for 4 weeks, and you start your pct like 14 days after your last pin. But remember if you didn't start, wait little longer do some more research special if you are 23 years old.

Right now this is completely different to what I read about hcg when I read up about it, it said that I start running hcg one week b4 the end of my cycle, do a 3 week course then start my pct, so no matter what research I do on hcg I get diff answers and diff methods of using it, thanks for the advice anyway much appreciated

Thread Information