Thread: Freaking out!!

dooie is offline Senior Member

Freaking out!!

Hey guys so I am reading through some posts and realise how nuts you guys go over young kids doing a cycle to early etc.. Well i did it before doing my research... I just finished my cycle of 10ml of sus250 and I'm 23 but I'm freeeeaking worried now as ididnt do any PCT!!! And can't get my hands on any as I live in aus and can't just order it off ar-r .. Will this small amount of sus eff me up?? What should I do guys I finished my sus about a month ago

I here some stories off here that aus customs are hit and miss with nolva and clomid.. Is it worth trying to order from ar-r??

Help pleeeease!!

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Can you get it from whomever provided your gear?

I know Clen has a hard time getting into Australia, but some of the other guys will know if Nolva and Clomid have a good chance of getting to you.

Keep you chin up, someone will chime in and hopefully you will get some solid advice.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    You should be fine getting AR-R products into aus, i live here aswell and have got stuff in 5 diff times.

That one cycle should have messed you up, so dont worry, the best thing to do is get blood work and check your test levels. if they are low you can run a cycle of pct products to bring yourself into the right range.

I would wait another month before getting your bloods done, and see how well your body has recovered.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you really mean you just finished a cycle of sust 250, like in the last few days then by all means try to order some stuff for PCT since you need to wait about 10-12 days before beginning your PCT ( I know it would normally be 12-14 days but in light of the fact that it was sust so it was only about 1/2 long esters and the fact he only did one vial and is 23 so he should have a fast metabolism...10 days should be fine for clearance). Then after PCT wait 6 weeks and get bloodwork done to see how well you recovered

If on the otherhand its already been a month since your cycle then eat lots of food and stay on top of your vitamins and get blood work done and order PCT meds. Assuming your bloodwork comes back good then you will have PCT meds for the next time around ( actually you should check to see how long they keep) on the other hand if your bloodwork comes back bad then you will be able to start PCT immediatly.

That's my 2 cents,

By the way I agree, if you have only done one vial of sust you will probably recover just fine with PCT without you will also most likely recover but it may take longer, thats why if you have been off a month already you should get the bloodwork, since if you have not recovered yet then the PCT drugs will be of benefit.

FFM

Thanks guys!! Just so u know within the last month I have lost 3kgs still eat sh!tloads and train just as hard!! And far from massive I do have a very fast matabolism!!

Side effects thus far are: lower libido (just nowhere near as keen as I was), can still get it up at will (I thought there was a problem for a few days),
    : and just a little acne

my dealer doesn't have any?? That's why I'm asking on here
    big Ron What were this products?? Any of them nolva, letro or clomid??

Also is it possible for my gf to just go to the doctor and ask for it for her??

Thanks for the help guys

Ps booking in for bloodwork asap!

More opinions would b much appreciated!!

Ps booking in for bloodwork asap!

More opinions would b much appreciated!!

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    If you have an existing relationship with a doctor you could be honest about the situation and see if he can help. Here in the states that could result in AAS use becoming part of your medical record, causing insurance problems.

Thread Information