need_help is offline New Member

soft tissue gyno

I’m 26 5'8" 158LBS my BF% is approximately 16% and I have a small amount of fat deposited in my lower chest. This results in a "puffy nipple" appearance, minimal, and there is soft tissue between muscle and nipple. There is no tenderness/itching sensation/solid mass.
    I got paranoid from all the gyno threads online and had a doctor check it out, he is of the opinion that this is fatty tissue. I’m not convinced.
    I stupidly followed a friends advice and took AAS cycle with no PCT. The cycle was:
    4 weeks DBols (8*5mg daily)
    10 weeks Test E (500mg) stacked with Deca (200mg)

I noticed no prevailing gyno symptoms and was delighted with the results. I put on good gains and reached 175lbs (possibly a lot of water retention) but definitely a lot of muscle mass, finished cycle in March 2010.

I continued to train intensely and kept a decent % of acquired muscle. I stopped training in NOV 2010 due to injury and between then until mid FEB 2011 I haven’t eaten the best diet or trained.

Which leads me to my current situation, I noticed this soft tissue (hopefully fat) and a contour problem in that my nipples were puffy and pointing to the side (no enlargement of actual nipple) and my weight is as quoted above and my chest is still muscular in appearance.

I have now done research and imp more informed for future cycles but I don’t want to have afflicted myself because of my own naivety with this condition and so I would like some help from your good selfs as to what I should do now. I've read generalised threads and I can see advice given to others but due to my bad experience I would like some specific interaction in this thread specific to me which will hopefully help others. I have NOLVA on hand and would purchase LETRO if necessary. I’ve also looked into yohimburn incase its stubborn fat.
    Ive been back at the gym for 3 weeks and doing intense cardio whilst eating a clean diet + drinking a lot of water. I know possible responses will be I need to drop more bf% to truly tell but if it is gyno I know I should treat it ASAP now its come to my attention.

Thanks for any help

need_help is offline New Member
    Bump.

will Nolva reduce the puffy nipples if we assume aromatisation hasnt taken place? Please help this is ruining my confidence and depressing me!

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    post up pictures and see what members think. If its gyno you may be able to treat it with nolva....mabye someone else can chime in as ive never had gyno.

Thread Information