Thread: NEED Help

beigmatt is offline New Member

NEED Help

3 Months ago or so I stopped a 2 week cycle of Mdrol. I took 20mg a day for 2-3 weeks, and then bitched out. I decided not to do any PCT, and didnt know at the time how essential it actually is.

So as I said it has been about 3 months (atleast) since I stopped and my libido is still SHOT. I have been unable to get her up on multiple occasions when I needed to, and I have never ever had the problem before. My gains were great, but I couldn't care less about them (Theyve actually stayed where they are without any PCT), all I care about is getting my libido back. I ordered some tribulus about a month ago to naturally increase my test levels but I am reading some more and finding its much more complicated then that, the tribulus hasn't helped at all.

What SERM's or ANYTHING should I get to get my hormone levels back to where they should and get my dick working normal again? Also, the best place to order them from? Im willing to go to a doctor at this point, thanks.

EDIT: Im only 18, and was 17 at the time. I know how stupid it was, please do not preach me.
    Last edited by beigmatt; 02-23-2011 at 09:29 PM.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont think 2 weeks could make such of an impact. but i could be done.

Go to the doctor and get your hormone levels checked.

I made an appointment for trmw. Ill Lyk how it goes, thanks.

I went to the doctor and he basically told me it was 3 months ago and I shouldn't be having problems anymore and he sent me on my merry way.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by beigmatt View Post
    I went to the doctor and he basically told me it was 3 months ago and I shouldn't be having problems anymore and he sent me on my merry way.
    Then you need to be more firm with your health care provider, or find a new one.

You need to get blood work done.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Then you need to be more firm with your health care provider, or find a new one.

You need to get blood work done.
    It was a pediatrician, I just turned 18. He had to call a pharmacy.... and he basically knew nothing that could help me out. Can I just walk into any general practice and get another opinion, how does that work with insurance?

djm6464 is offline New Member
    id run a belated pct.....torem frontloaded the first week at 120/120/120/90/90/90/90...then 60mg for weeks 2-3 and taper off to 30mg wk4......add some daa in there as well (torem and tcf-1 is the best pct iv run yet)

mdrol = superdrol.....heavy stuff, and you are a prime reason the fda is banning all these otc hormones.....they arent candy, and as you can see it fkd you up....you are lucky you havent gotten delayed gyno form the stuff....also if i were you id get a blood panel done as superdrol is severely heptoxic (liver) and will thrash your hdl (cholesterol levels) as well.......libido may be the least of your concerns at this point

dont ask where to get the torem, google it

and like advised find a doctor that will at least take care of you.....its very very possible that superdrol can do this to you in 2wks, its an extremely suppressive compound

Whats the best PCT to do in all your opinions?

Ordered some nolva... Planning on taking 20mg a day. I'de combo it with some clomid but clomid is too expensive. I was thinking of some aromisim but does just the nolva sound good?

BigBlackGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beigmatt View Post
    Ordered some nolva... Planning on taking 20mg a day. I'de combo it with some clomid but clomid is too expensive. I was thinking of some aromisim but does just the nolva sound good?
    A SERM tricks the HPTA back into producing test by concealing how much estrogen is circulating in your body. You'll be fine with the nolva. For 2 weeks, 3 months later you should be good to go anyway. I think it's all mental. Try some fenugreek. If you don't have the money to buy a proper PCT, then why even run.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    A SERM tricks the HPTA back into producing test by concealing how much estrogen is circulating in your body. You'll be fine with the nolva. For 2 weeks, 3 months later you should be good to go anyway. I think it's all mental. Try some fenugreek. If you don't have the money to buy a proper PCT, then why even run.
    Combining the clomid and nolva is a luxery I just dont need to try yet. I know things aren't normal like they used to be before I did the mini-cycle. Maybe im just that lame .01% statistic that has prolonged symptoms or something.

rcks is offline Junior Member
    Dostinex will cure your libido. .5mg a week.

Also do some blood work and see where you stand.

Theres nothing in my head, unless its sub-conscious. It was problems with my dick that made me look into the issue anyway, and then boom, i find out about PCT. I know for a fact theres a problem.

I am taking tribulus, ive done either 750mg or 1500mg a day for a couple weeks and havn't noticed anything. What dosage should be good? I have no problem taking a higher end-amount.

djm6464 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rcks View Post
    Dostinex will cure your libido. .5mg a week.

Also do some blood work and see where you stand.
    itll cure the libido, but that stuff creates other 'problems' lol

I'll just take that nolva and see where I am at the end of my month with that.

Started the nolva, im 3 days in and feel like death. Is this normal? Everything feels sore and I dont want to do anything plus im tired.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes Nolva will dry you out and make your joints sore. I'm not sure about being tired, just do a search on here on Nolva and see what other say.
    It would be best as suggested to find another doctor and get blood work done or go back to your and remind him that he works for YOU and you WANT blood work done.... Dont let doctors push you around saying you dont need this test or that test when you want to know what is going on. It's your body and you are paying the bills, not him.

You can also go see an Endocrinologist, they are more up to date on your hormonal system and blood work is the first thing they will suggest.

If you dont want to go that route it would still be a good idea to run the clomid or you can try either liquid stane or liquidex from the banner above in case it's an estrogen related problem.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yes Nolva will dry you out and make your joints sore. I'm not sure about being tired, just do a search on here on Nolva and see what other say.
    It would be best as suggested to find another doctor and get blood work done or go back to your and remind him that he works for YOU and you WANT blood work done.... Dont let doctors push you around saying you dont need this test or that test when you want to know what is going on. It's your body and you are paying the bills, not him.

You can also go see an Endocrinologist, they are more up to date on your hormonal system and blood work is the first thing they will suggest.

If you dont want to go that route it would still be a good idea to run the clomid or you can try either liquid stane or liquidex from the banner above in case it's an estrogen related problem.
    Im stopping the nolva after three days. Ive been taking trib for a few weeks and my junk still works fine, I just noticed a small difference after themdrol. I heard clomid makes your feel like sh*t also, Im about to start a spring sport and I can't be having those symptoms. I've considered seeing an endo for some time, but don't see whats wrong with waiting it out at this point.

Is there a chance the 3 days of Nolva did anything? If I felt like crap my body obviously wasnt able to use its estrogen, think it did a LITTLE bit in regards to making my test production more normal?

Thread Information