thehog is offline New Member

Bad SD experience, do I need PCT?

So I went to my local supplement store to see what was in stock. He hyped up this preworkout product named SuperBlast by Rock Solid Innovations. I was under the impression it was like a SP250 or a Jacked. He gives me a few samples and I like the stuff so I buy me a bottle.

I was on it for a 2 days and noticed some shrinkage (testicles) and i got really sick (flu like). I did some research and it turns out this product has 10mg of Superdrol and is mixed with a preworkout supplement similar to Jacked.

I did some research and noticed shrinkage could be one of the side effects. Well I got scared and decided to stop taking the stuff. Also, I dont want to have to do a PCT once I'm done taking the SD.

The past 2 weeks Ive took the product a total of 7 times, today was the 4th day in a row.

My question is since Im not gonna take the SD anymore, do I have to run a PCT? I bought some ZMA today and I am gonna start taking it tonight. No other side effects other then the shrinkage, but that is what im worried about. Do they just go back to normal after a few days? The guy at the store said 10mg of SD is not sufficient enough to cause any side effects nor do I need to take a PCT.

Help me out here fellas, I have a date this weekend!!!

thehog is offline New Member
    Update-I decided to take CELs PCT assist for a week and some ZMA at night...what do u guys think??
    My buddy had the leftover PCT so I already took 1 serving. Any info/advice is good advice now, please contribute

Thread Information