ItalianPride is offline Junior Member

Always tired.. Tamox / Clomi PCT

Hello everyone, i did prop/var for about 7 weeks then ordered Liquid Tamox & Clomi around a month after my last pin. Im running the tamox 40/40/20/20 then the Clomi 35/35/35/35. My 2nd day on PCT i was sore all over for a week or so. Also, sleepy all the time. Im still really strong so thats a good thing. SHould i take a natural test booster? I was thinking myodrol / hypertest and ZMA @ night. How long does it usually take to start feeling normal again?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should have started pct alot earlier. I doubt a test booster would do anything. Maybe some HCG woulc help get things going, are you still on pct? how long?

djm6464 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hatefulONE View Post
    Bump for more info, when was the cycle exactly, when was pct? If you are still on pct don't use hcg, also as for otc testosterone boosters the best thing I've found to add to a SERM pct has been daa (tcf-1 or testforce)
    yeah test boosters are bull, altho daa combined with toremifene is my favorite pct now....get the tcf-1 cause of the flavoring, powder is nasty

redz is right too, a month after your last pin, if it was enth it still would have been late.....sleepiness and lack of energy can be signs of decreased t levels, which make sense considering your late pct....get some blood work to see where you are at.....and next time be more careful

i got a week left of PCT. I ran test prop 1cc EOD / anavar tabs 80mgED, Lipid stabil, Celery Seed Extract, Liquid Stane since nov 8th - Dec - 28th ? i think. I was still taking the liquid stane cuz i couldnt stop gaining weight so easily. Feb 2nd i started my PCT. Im not a sore as i was in the beg when i started. But my energy is shit and i dont sleep good anymore. HCG is a must eh? I asked vets what to take for PCT and they say nolva and Clomid..thats from 3 ppl so i mean... lol ZMA / Hypertest / Myodrol wont hurt to try right?

thanks alot for the info. hate

Why is it so easy to gain weight now? ill cheat on my diet with some pizza for a full day or something then the next day im up 3 - 5 lbs..Usually its hard for me to gain weight, even with a shit diet. Now i gotta be super strict and not eat @ night. This hole getting back to normal after cycling sux!

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    We all go through this brotha.

Annoying imo lol.

I still am using 100MG of Liquid Clomi , Hypertest , Myodrol, ZMA and i just bought DHEA for the night with ZMA. Multi Vitamin and Fish oil. I still feel like a tired mother ****er. I will never take AAS again. WTF should i just stop all this SERM and supplement shit and see if my body will wake up? Cuz its getting annoying and i hate living like this. My performance in the gym is shit too. Help please!

anyone?

Thread Information