DRAMBRO is offline Associate Member

Liquid Clomid...TOO LATE??? CAN IT HELP ME

Long story short

did a really long cycle last summer...didnt do proper hcg in september when got off and shut down really bad in september to december then started to rebound

blooodwork done in Jan showed toal test at 380

blooowork done in Feb showed it at 481

and blooodwork done today showed it at 521

so I am definitelly gettin better

ENDO just wants nature to take its course and being that my test levels are getting normal to just leave it alone

BUT i feel although 521 is in the normal range...PRE-CYCLE i was in the 800s

i doint wanna do HCG now to speed up the process becayse it may have a negative effect and shut me down more but would ORDERING SOME LIQUID CLOMID AND TAKING IT OVER THE NEXT MONTH HELP OR HURT MY RECOVERY???

my libido is better than it was in January but im not where I was precycle and my erections are about 80% of what they were...my girl said she noticed a difference.....any advice vets? my dick doesnt get rock hard like it used to...will this ever come back

im now 6 months post cycle and all bloooodwork looks good
    BUT my dick isnt gettin hard like it used to precycle

my libido is only half of what it was precycle

CAN A MONTHS WORTH OF LIQUID CLOMID HELP RAISE MY TEST AND LIBIDIO OR DO I HAV ETO LET NATIURE TAKE ITS COURSE BUT 7 months ALMOST of waiting is drivinm me NUTS

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    Man, I really feel for you. I am sorry if this is not constructive or helpful, but I just needed to say that is because of people doing this that teenagers + steroids have got such a bad name. I am not how young you are, but just putting it out there.

Also, do you know for a fact that your pre-cycle test was in the 800s or are you guessing?

If I was in your place, I would def let nature do her thing instead of potentially fking up something else with HCG . But dont take my word and wait for a response from a vet.

DRAMBRO is offline Associate Member
    im 33 yrs old

yes...positive my test was 836 precycle...had my test taken

at 521 now

taggles is offline New Member
    edited.....
    Last edited by taggles; 03-20-2011 at 07:23 PM.

Thread Information