supazeus is offline Junior Member

Help!! Possible Gyno need advice

Alright guys didn't know where else to post this but, i had a small lump behind my left nipple since september 2010. I've never cycled or anything so i assume its just from puberty. I bought some nolva in late janurary from arr to see if that would get rid of the small lump as i read on here some times it will. I took it at 40/40/30/20 and it didn't do anything. If anything the lump got bigger while on nolva. So i stopped taking it after a month so about march and now it seems the lump is bigger and feels like i could be developing a lump in my right nipple as well!! So what should i do? a member on here recommended adex and nolva in pill form run it together. or letro? any advice would be great. thanks guys. as i said i've never cycled or used anything so its not from aas, just trying to prevent gyno and get rid of it.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The stronger option body builders use is Letrozole however I don't think it will help much for gyno not cause by steroids .

redz thanks for the reply, i assume its caused from high estrogen levels, or an estrogen rebound while stopping nolva?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I doubt the nolva would cause a rebound and more growth. You should definitely consult a doctor.

hmmm, true but that shit is expensive. I realize that's the best route, but i feel i'd rather try adex or letro first maybe to lower the estrogen levels and prevent it in the right nipple.

bump for more info. Lookin for what to get and what dose to run it at to lower estrogen prevent gyno

bumpy bump

Slow down with all the replies.... lol need info

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    What is your age? If you are in your teens, it is quite 'normal' to have gyno symptoms or gyno itself. Best advice is to consult your doc.

Evader is offline New Member
    Go to a doctor! why wouldn't you do that? what if it's cancerous? don't screw around with at home treatments for steroid side effects when you haven't done steroids ... I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by MuttonChop View Post
    What is your age? If you are in your teens, it is quite 'normal' to have gyno symptoms or gyno itself. Best advice is to consult your doc.
    just turned 20 april 6th. Yes i realize that but i cannot afford the doctor right now and i want to prevent the lump from getting worse or developing one in the other nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by Evader View Post
    Go to a doctor! why wouldn't you do that? what if it's cancerous? don't screw around with at home treatments for steroid side effects when you haven't done steroids... I don't get it.
    Can't afford that.. i haven't done steroids but i read the threads about shrinking the lump/getting rid of it. I believe gyno is caused by high amounts of estrogen or test aromatasing to estrogen. So an anti aromatase can help me lower estrogen levels/ prevent aromatase. amiright?

Thread Information