Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member

Test/Deca/Tren for 6 months what aggressive PCT would work best.

I have a older buddy of mine who had been on Test E for 6 months Tren for 6 months and deca for the first 3 months of his cycle. He started using 750 every week of test and for the last 3 months he has been doing 500 every week. Im not to sure how much tren he has been using but i know that he has been on it for six months also. He uses Nolvadex at 10mg daily throughout his whole cycle. He is 44 years old about 19% bf been training for 20+ years and his diet is not very great from what i have gathered.He has been using AAS for the past 15 years off and on. What is a proper PCT protocol for somebody in this situation. From what he tells me he uses HCG at 2500iu twice leading up to his PCT and uses Nolvadex for 4 weeks and Colmid for 4 weeks. He is one of these old school guys who doesnt really understand the full effects of AAS and trying to convince him to stop is not ever going to happen. But i wouldnt mind helping him out on a safe PCT program any suggestions? He gets his Bloodwork done at the end of his PCT and last time it was just a bit under the normal from what i gathered from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlee8769 View Post
    I have a older buddy of mine who had been on Test E for 6 months Tren for 6 months and deca for the first 3 months of his cycle. He started using 750 every week of test and for the last 3 months he has been doing 500 every week. Im not to sure how much tren he has been using but i know that he has been on it for six months also. He uses Nolvadex at 10mg daily throughout his whole cycle. He is 44 years old about 19% bf been training for 20+ years and his diet is not very great from what i have gathered.He has been using AAS for the past 15 years off and on. What is a proper PCT protocol for somebody in this situation. From what he tells me he uses HCG at 2500iu twice leading up to his PCT and uses Nolvadex for 4 weeks and Colmid for 4 weeks. He is one of these old school guys who doesnt really understand the full effects of AAS and trying to convince him to stop is not ever going to happen. But i wouldnt mind helping him out on a safe PCT program any suggestions? He gets his Bloodwork done at the end of his PCT and last time it was just a bit under the normal from what i gathered from him.
    ****His Test levels were just a bit under****

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    His planned pct isnt too bad over all but I would run the Nolva and Clomid longer than 4 weeks for that long a cycle. He may need to get on TRT after that one though, only time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    His planned pct isnt too bad over all but I would run the Nolva and Clomid longer than 4 weeks for that long a cycle. He may need to get on TRT after that one though, only time will tell.
    Well he has been doing gear for years and lots of it. He says he has learned through trial and error which is insane? But i want to find a good proper PCT program that would help him out he says he never loses his boys throughout any cycle he has done but his libito is always gone till he gets back on gear.

Thread Information