Thread: My PCT

J. Cole is offline Associate Member

My PCT

Is nolvadex alone enough for PCT, especially with my mild beginner cycle? If not, why? If it is, then should I extend it to 6 weeks or change any of the dosages?

Hey Everyone,

I have been doing a lot of research regarding PCT compounds such as nolvadex , clomid, and toremifene leading up to my cycle this summer. I have read in the compound profile threads that nolvadex is much more affective at achieving the same results as clomid in a mg to mg comparison. In regards to toremifene, I find that there is still not that much experimentation with the compound and it also achieves similar affects to nolvadex.

My cycle is:
    Test Cyp for 10 weeks dosed at 375mg / week
    My planned PCT taken from Swifto's recommendations was to do nolva and torem for 4 weeks each (nolva 40/40/20/20 and torem 60/60/60/60)

My stats if anyone is interested are:

Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 200lb
    Cycle Experience: First one this summer
    Lifting Experience: Aprox. 5 years

Let me know.
    Thanks guys
    Last edited by J. Cole; 04-14-2011 at 11:56 PM.

This is the profile for nolvadex I was referring to:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...fen-Citrate%29

any input?

supersetman is offline Associate Member
    nolva and torem are very good for pct, for a basic cycle hat should be all you need. You may want to have adex or exemestane on hand for during cycle in case of gyno.

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    It really depends on why you don't want to go the full mile with your PCT. The very best 'mild' PCT for you would be something like this:

On cycle:

HCG : 250ius x 2/week
    AI: Aromasin 10mg/EOD

Off Cycle: 10 days after last pin (4 weeks total, extend if necessary after BW)

Nolva: 20mg/ED/4 weeks
    Tamo: 120mg/ED/2 weeks + 60mg/ED/2 weeks

Now, you don't absolutely have to do this. It really depends on whether you want peace of mind or not.

So you guys are recommending both compounds for PCT...

Should i have an AI for PCT to reduce the estrogen, bc from what I have read, tamox and torem do not lower estrogen levels.

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuttonChop View Post
    It really depends on why you don't want to go the full mile with your PCT. The very best 'mild' PCT for you would be something like this:

On cycle:

HCG : 250ius x 2/week
    AI: Aromasin 10mg/EOD

Off Cycle: 10 days after last pin (4 weeks total, extend if necessary after BW)

Nolva: 20mg/ED/4 weeks
    Tamo: 120mg/ED/2 weeks + 60mg/ED/2 weeks

Now, you don't absolutely have to do this. It really depends on whether you want peace of mind or not.
    This is the protocol i am following except im using clomid instead of tamo...

Quote Originally Posted by J. Cole View Post
    So you guys are recommending both compounds for PCT...

Should i have an AI for PCT to reduce the estrogen, bc from what I have read, tamox and torem do not lower estrogen levels.
    That is why it is recommended to take an AI, preferably a suicide inhibitor like Aromasin , through out your cycle when you are 'on'. Yes, even if you don't see any symptoms.
    Last edited by MuttonChop; 04-19-2011 at 10:37 PM.

Is there the possibility of aromasin lowering estrogen level TOO much because it is stronger than arimidex ?

No need to worry about that at the recommended dosage. Check out Swifto's PCT for one recommendation.

BTW, if you really really want to use only Nolvadex , you can. The minimum you would need though is HCG and an AI of your choice (you can use Arimidex if you so choose).

On: AI (chose appropriate dosage for the compound you use) and HCG beginning from 1st week preferably.

PCT: Nolvadex for 6 weeks, 40mg for the first 2 weeks, and then 20mg

Use your AI of choice to PREVENT rather than CURE symptoms. Even if you are not estrogen side effects prone, adding an AI during your cycle will make sure your estrogen is under control during PCT.

PLEASE use HCG on cycle no matter what you end up doing. If there is one thing that you HAVE to get, it would be HCG. Nothing else is really written in stone.

----------------
    Note that after your first cycle is done and over with, you will be at a better stage to cut some corners and save money. i would still recommend my PCT from the other post.
    Last edited by MuttonChop; 04-20-2011 at 10:33 AM.

sn0rt is offline New Member
    I'm sure you might be a little anxious for information, but there is no reason why this is the 3rd thread started by you on the same exact topic. Have some patience, I personally have already answered the other two.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    bro I personally would take the ladder, Nolvadex and clomid maybe some HCG for some good measure. I shut down my system while using 500mg/week for 8 weeks of sustanon250 and thought hey I will be ok. Still to this day my nuts arent there full size..

Thread Information