Thread: No PCT Needed

J. Cole is offline Associate Member

No PCT Needed

Hello Everyone,

I have spoken to many aas users at my gym, and many of them expressed strong belief in their theory of no PCT. They are in their 40's and have been cycling for 10+ years. They stood behind their theory, and expressed they have never had a need for PCT and have kept their gains without any sides from a cycle. I am going to be venturing into the aas game for my first cycle this summer, and was just curious if you guys agree or disagree with this belief.

Thank you

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    No. You want to PCT.

The no PCT thing is very old school.

The truth is your body **may** recovery with no PCT, but you won't be able to hold gains as well, and it will suck terribly as your body tries to reach equilibrium.

SERMs are cheap and proven effective at restoring HPTA.

Inquisitor is offline Associate Member
    Hey J.... I would talk to these gentlemen at the gym more and get more specific data from them. The PCT that is offered on this site is well thought out and proven effective amongst many users. If you want, you can compare the two scenarios.

I am definitely of the opinion that PCT is needed to 1. keep your gains and 2. recover your natural testosterone levels . I am planning on getting my scheduled PCT compounds from our sponsor site. As far as ordering from our sponser, has anyone had any problems with ordering it to your house or using a personal credit card? Let me know.

Thanks guys

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Cole View Post
    I am definitely of the opinion that PCT is needed to 1. keep your gains and 2. recover your natural testosterone levels . I am planning on getting my scheduled PCT compounds from our sponsor site. As far as ordering from our sponser, has anyone had any problems with ordering it to your house or using a personal credit card? Let me know.

Thanks guys
    You're fine.

Dominick0221 is offline Junior Member
    sorry to be off subject somewhat but I made a thread on what to take on my first cycle no one suggested to take any pct.So I should take a PCT? Any recommendations?

sorry to come off as rude my friend but please read all of the stickies on the AAS and PCT page so you know what you are planning on taking and what PCT is.

DGHGM is offline Junior Member
    My way of thinking has always been that for short courses, around 8 weeks, I have no need for PCT as my testies don't atrophy. Recent research however has brought me to the conclusion that I may benefit by running some HCG and Nolva durin the last 2 weeks of the course. I'm yet to put this theory to the test.

For longer courses I believe it is best to run HCG and Nolva not only after but durin the course. For example, on a 12 week course I would begin HCG and Nolva at week 9, stop HCG at week 12 but continue Nolva, restart HCG for PCT at week 16 'til week 19 and discontinue Nolva at end of week 21.

sn0rt is offline New Member
    If you complete a cycle, run PCT. Point Blank.

Thread Information