mikail is offline Junior Member

first cycle - dbol and teste, gyno after dbol

So I'm on my first cycle, I've done research to the best of my abilitiy and I couldn't find anything even close to my scenario so I'm asking as a last resort.
    I was a fat kid growing up and I developed gyno when I was about 14. Ofcourse i didn't know what was going on and i didn't know why my tits were hurting - and being the hardheaded kid I was, I ignored it.
    So when i was 19, i finally began dieting and excercising and lost most of the weight. I was originally 6'3 @ 300lbs, and i dropped to 225lbs were I plateaud and could no longer lose anymore, so i gave up on the dieting. my tits got alittle smaller, but nothing to dramatic and now after a couple years of working out regularly I decided to start my first cycle of teste and dbol to kickstart.
    I've had some really good gains to date, i'm in my 6th week now and finished dbols last week. i started taking 20mg of nolva every day after i was done with dbol and after about 4 or 5 days, im noticing a bit of tenderness on my right tit just to the lower right of the nipple(so today I upped the dosage to 40mg). I've read about letrozole , but just to my luck - I am unable to find it where I'm located (toronto, Canada).

Can anybody give me some advice as to what i should do?

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    you need an AI to get your E levels down, find one.

one thing bad about Nolva is studies have shown that it actually up regulates the estrogen receptors and the PG receptor for the first couple of weeks ( in 3 out of 5 females), then after that they down-regulate both (in the pectoral region).

with that being said even though it up regulates receptors, it also attaches to the estrogen receptors, so hopefully the new higher dose will rid your symptoms.
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 05-02-2011 at 12:39 AM.

cappybye is offline New Member
    Bump that, Letro should only be used to reverse gyno IMO. Get some Armidex and Exemestane from rasaresearch or extremepeptide they will get it to you under a week if you're in T.O. Run the Armidex 0.5 ED until it subsides and then run it E3D until the end of the cycle. Use the Stane with the Nolva for PCT .25 ED for 4 weeks.

Im not sure how good it is, but at popeyes supplements - they have 'arimidex hd" its a test booster aswell as an AI.
    Ive also heard alot of stories about ordering research chems - how products are fake and whatnot.
    Last edited by mikail; 05-02-2011 at 10:29 AM.

natural AI's do not work, the only exception is AIFM.

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Whats your current stats ?

I'm currently 6'3 @ 250lbs, started at 225lbs at the beginning of my cycle... About 20% bodyfat.i

theboss is offline Associate Member
    too much BF....you should have dieted more BEFORE your cycle.

I know, but as i stated in my original post - i hit a plateau and couldn't lose anymore no matter how hard i tried.

I was also thinking about doing a bridging cycle to try and lose some of the fat without losing too much of my mass - starting winstrol +clen +Testp on week 7.... what are your opinions? and thinking of running my cycle upto 11-12 weeks.
    Last edited by mikail; 05-03-2011 at 10:26 PM.

theboss is offline Associate Member
    losing fat is about diet & cardio.....not adding more gear...especially if this is your first cycle

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theboss View Post
    losing fat is about diet & cardio.....not adding more gear...especially if this is your first cycle
    Great advice more problems with more b/f%.

mustang331 is offline Member
    wait.. Are you guys saying the Nolvadex I have is not good for Gyno during my cycle?? I have it on hand for a just incase situation while on my cycle..
    Is this still not the stuff to use?

nolva may work. its possible that it could make your gyno worse in the short-term. guys used it for years before AI's came around. AI's work alot better at controlling estrogen levels, so I myslef would not use it for gyno unless I had no other choice. with all the research companies out there, if you live in the US its silly not to take advantage of that. If your not in the US i dont know where guys get their AI's

anyone here that lives in canada know of any good research companies? and please only people with like 500+ posts

Thread Information