J. Cole is offline Associate Member

Test Cyp PCT start time

Hey everyone,

In my research I have read a lot of different numbers being thrown at me as to when to start my PCT after my last shot of cyp. Some have said 2 weeks and some say 3 weeks. Can anyone give me some insight in to when i should start my PCT. There are so many different numbers for half lives and active lives of the compound.

Thanks guys

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    18 days after last shot is the proper time to start PCT.

thanks tlee

No problem best of luck.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    if you only wait 18 days after your cycle to start PCT make sure you run it 6 weeks. your T levels will get to about 6,000 on your cycle, with a 7 day half-life (which is short by most standards) it will take 28 days for your T levels to get to 375. its not until then that your HPTA will attempt to restart. this is why i would never com a cycle with any but prop, meaning i would switch to a short ester of T so that the window of effectiveness for HPTA is much smaller, because of the shorter half-life.

robofish is offline Associate Member
    so you dont wait 18 days after you stop test c to start pct?

Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    if you only wait 18 days after your cycle to start PCT make sure you run it 6 weeks. your T levels will get to about 6,000 on your cycle, with a 7 day half-life (which is short by most standards) it will take 28 days for your T levels to get to 375. its not until then that your HPTA will attempt to restart. this is why i would never com a cycle with any but prop, meaning i would switch to a short ester of T so that the window of effectiveness for HPTA is much smaller, because of the shorter half-life.

Now you are just gonna confuse the guy its 18 days bro look at this guy and his post count should reveal it all to ya its 5 days into may 340 posts. Here read this on the guy http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ut-THE-DET-OAK. Go with 18 days bud tried tested and true.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlee8769 View Post
    Now you are just gonna confuse the guy its 18 days bro look at this guy and his post count should reveal it all to ya its 5 days into may 340 posts. Here read this on the guy http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ut-THE-DET-OAK. Go with 18 days bud tried tested and true.
    Yeah believe me Tlee I am beyond annoyed with this character... Ill go with the 18 days thanks

HAHA ok smart man. For future check this out for start times bro http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...CT-start-times its a sticky and pretty accurate from my research.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlee8769 View Post
    HAHA ok smart man. For future check this out for start times bro http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...CT-start-times its a sticky and pretty accurate from my research.
    great link and will do thanks man

Thread Information