Sven7 is offline Junior Member

Aromasin Questions - post and on cycle - strong bro-science

So my main question is of dosing the Aromasin . I've seen the charts on the site comparing the 25mg to the 50 mg/a day, and it seems that both are equally effective, but no one actually uses even the 25mg a day amount for on cycle estrogen control. So would 12.5 mg (half a tab) every other day work? The cycle is 500 mg test prop a week for 10 weeks, 400 mg/wk tren ace for 5 weeks. There isn't much information looking at <25mg/day that I've seen.

Here's the bro-science part. Since aromasin is a type 1 AI, and permanently attaches to the enzymes, then wouldn't it make sense to front load (25 mg/day as recommended) with it to take up as many of the receptors as possible, then use a much smaller maintenance dose to take care of the enzymes as they're replaced by the body?

As for PCT, will using aromasin be less effective since I used it for the entirety of the cycle? I'll be stacking it with nolvadex . Could use opinions on dosages for pct as well. From what I've read, it seems that people use more of it for pct than they do on cycle.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    I use 25mg ED on cycle alot, it works great. In fact studies have shown that aromasin kept E in normal range in men not injecting T at that dose. As far as dosing Aromasin EOD, its silly cause aromasin's active half-life is 24 hours. that would be like dosing your testosterone every 14 days. chubaca is a wookie it just dont make any sense.

As far as front-loading goes, i dont believe in it cause it really doesnt work, regardless of what it is. regardless of the drug it just makes you build plasma levels with less stability, sometimes inducing more sides.

As for PCT Aromasin is the only I would use, since its a suicidal inhibitor it is not affected by the concurrent use of a SERM. The type II's effectiveness are substantially reduced by the concurrent use of a SERM.

did i cover all that?

tren a for five weeks? i dont even get huge strength gains til week 3 whats the point in that?

PS I would never suggest anyone cycle tren without HCG , your just asking for a shitty recovery. oh yea and nolva alone sux.................

I was actually JUST looking at the half life of it and wondering about dosing it eod, thanks for that input, I'll definitely take it ED. However, I'm thinking half a tab a day for pct and on cycle. It's not that I'm cheap... well actually, I guess it is.

Stacking it with nolva wasn't really my concern, just the fact I'd been running it for 10 weeks. People on this forum don't seem to be too big on aromasin for pct. Only reason I ask is because I recall reading (from some guy on a forum, not an actual site or anything) that taking aromasin full dose for more than 3 weeks is pointless. I was assuming this was because of the permanent qualities of the drug on the enzyme, but was a bit skeptical.

Thanks for the input

Well I only bought 2 grams since that's how much is in those fina plix things. I figured 5 weeks at 400 a week made sense. I could extend it to 6 weeks, but the 2 grams is still the same.

Yea I dont know why people say not to take it during PCT. Some say it will drop levels too low and you feel like shit, but your REALLY gonna feel like shit when your E is higher than your T anyway. Aromasin helps boost T levels, and will help with feeling like a girl on PMS so I dont see why not.

the whole 3 week thing, I have no clue where that comes from. studies have shown effectiveness for much longer than 3 weeks, if i recall they were like 3-4month studies.

you could use adex on cycle and aromasin during PCT to save money if you wish, its just tha adex has a bigger impact on lipids. if you look at the studies showing the impact on lipids though, at the doses we use and the time period we use it, its negligible.

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    Yea I dont know why people say not to take it during PCT. Some say it will drop levels too low and you feel like shit, but your REALLY gonna feel like shit when your E is higher than your T anyway. Aromasin helps boost T levels, and will help with feeling like a girl on PMS so I dont see why not.

the whole 3 week thing, I have no clue where that comes from. studies have shown effectiveness for much longer than 3 weeks, if i recall they were like 3-4month studies.

you could use adex on cycle and aromasin during PCT to save money if you wish, its just tha adex has a bigger impact on lipids. if you look at the studies showing the impact on lipids though, at the doses we use and the time period we use it, its negligible.
    when would you use the aromasin in pct?
    ive been taking it the whole cycle and will take it until i start the serms(will end hcg 4 days prior)
    i dont want to drive e too low, so i was thinking about starting it week 2 or 3, when my own production should be coming back from the serms, and there would be estro to drive down

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    I use aromasin 10mg EOD and its working amazing i am on HCG also throughout my cycle. If you use an AI during cycle no need for it when you are on your PCT Nolva Clomid. I dont like the idea of using 4 things on PCT it seems more reasonable to use hcg throughout and aromasin throughout and use NOLVA Clomid for PCT.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah I have also heard if you use an AI on cycle then there is no need for it in PCT as nolva and clomid will aid in endogenous test recovery. I don't know the science behind this theory though. Oak, can you explain why you think Aromasin should be used w/ nolva and clomid in PCT? Thanks

when you start PCT your test is bottoming out and estrogen is higher than T. this makes you feel like shit, aromasin will help with that. not to mention AI's will help boost T levels. SERMS work but there is some debate of how well they work. IMO why not use as many things as possible to increase T????? A lot of people tout how strong aromasin is, but that is not what I have found. A study on men not taking T found that aromasin kept their E2 within physiological range.

so i guess a better question is why not?

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    when you start PCT your test is bottoming out and estrogen is higher than T. this makes you feel like shit, aromasin will help with that. not to mention AI's will help boost T levels. SERMS work but there is some debate of how well they work. IMO why not use as many things as possible to increase T????? A lot of people tout how strong aromasin is, but that is not what I have found. A study on men not taking T found that aromasin kept their E2 within physiological range.

so i guess a better question is why not?
    good point...If I have any Aromasin left I will run it during PCT

franklin 13 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlee8769 View Post
    I use aromasin 10mg EOD and its working amazing i am on HCG also throughout my cycle. If you use an AI during cycle no need for it when you are on your PCT Nolva Clomid. I dont like the idea of using 4 things on PCT it seems more reasonable to use hcg throughout and aromasin throughout and use NOLVA Clomid for PCT.
    agreed.

Thread Information