Polynikes is offline New Member

My personal Unexpected benefit of Letrozole

I'm currently on my 6th day of administering 2.5mg/Letro/ED for my OFF-cycle GYNO reversal effort. So far the treatment is going better than expected.

On a different note however, one of the notorious down sides of Letro is actually turning out to be quite advantageous.

YES, the total LIBIDO loss has actually accelerated my daily productive activity and cleared my head of the forbidden fruit.

I did not fear the onslaught of zero sex drive, frankly, I did not care. I just wanted to rid of my GYNO. My GYNO was having dramatic effects on my confidence and was I prepared to do whatever was necessary to take care of the situation. I knew a temporary loss in my libido was a small price to pay. -No such thing as a free lunch-

Turns out though, I have been tremendously productive and ultra concentrated in the gym, at work and on the homefront. I have been displaying a non-emotional, hard charging "get-er done" attitude with every task from dusk till dawn. There is literally NO dead time in my day, I just picked up a new book entitled "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man" written by John Perkins (highly recommended read BTW) I breezed right though it in two days, and retained the details. Ok, for some of you out there, this is no big deal, but this is not commonplace for me, sorry we can't all be intellectual studs like you

Typical of a young man, I am highly distracted by women everyday, everywhere. Weather its the gym, work place, or grocery story; my eyes, mind and hormones follow (with discretion of course! . Call me CRAZY!! I am self admittedly still zombified by EVE, and yes; she still gets me in trouble from time to time . Some of us suffer more than others.

It seems this powerful AI called LETROZOLE has not only taken away my GYNO, but it has also granted me clear, controlled, rational thought, by way of robbing me of my natural inescapable LUST for the bountiful fruit of the VAGINA.

Like most of us, I've enjoyed it for many years in the past, and thus will continue on for many years to come. That said, a temporary escape, for the greater good of cosmetology sits just fair with me. Now; if this sudden, momentary void of rage for the flesh turns out to be more than just a little vacation, then I just might be F#CKED.
    Last edited by Polynikes; 04-23-2011 at 02:30 PM.

layeazy is offline Banned
    i have found that my labido when dropped could get so much more done in a day lol

Like I said; UNEXPECTED.....nothing to do but just run with it

J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    I am very happy for your success with letro my friend

KyleJumpjets is offline Associate Member
    Wow bro I'm happy to hear letro worked for u... Ima give it another shot I think

Thankyou gents. I still plan on getting surgery done sometime this year. I dont want to have to do this process again, and know that Gyno would be a big factor every time I cycled again in the future.

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    Bro, I am happy for your happiness. But, you are going against nature. By the sound of it, you seem to be young, and remind me of a virgin friend of mine who didn't mind taking steroids in the face of libido loss because he thought that he would feel better about being less desperate. Phew, long sentence. I hope I didn't offend you. Just my 2 cents.

MuttonChop, you did NOT offend me and I sincerely appreciate your honesty. However you have my situation and "outlook" pegged completely wrong. Believe me, the last thing I want to do is LOSE my libido, just like Arnold said, there is no better feeling than the PUMP in the GYM and cumming in a girl (two of my favorites) I'm a young man, and just like all of us, I love chasing the SKIN. I was simply stating that I was willing to compensate a little time frame of libido loss so I can get rid of my GYNO. Furthermore, I was making light of my situation (libido loss) due to the fact I was not as "distracted" by women (during my letro reversal effort) -Just playing up the sacrifice, thats all.

That sucks that your friend feels the ways he does. Sounds like he is a afraid of a little something called self-confidence. He needs to get off the juice, get slapped in the face with reality (or a pair of big TITS) and I think he'll be alright

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Polynikes View Post
    Furthermore, I was making light of my situation (libido loss) due to the fact I was not as "distracted" by women (during my letro reversal effort) -Just playing up the sacrifice, thats all.
    I am amazed that you thought of that. That was the first thing that came into my mind. We try to find hope in everything. It makes us human and keeps us sane. I am glad that you know this. I was afraid that you might pursue these chems just for that sole purpose. I hope your gyno vanishes for ever, and that you are back to chasing those gals in no time.

^^^Tommorrow is my last "taper down" day of Letro. Then on to the Nolva for two weeks. Later on down the road, when the time/financial situation is right, I'm getting surgery done to rid of this $hit for good.

Thread Information