Thread: Test e pct

nolva250 is offline Junior Member

Test e pct

Im done with my 10 week test enanthate 500mg EW
    Ended cycle earlier becouse of injuri.
    Its gone 21 days since my last IM and its time for my pct.
    I could only get my hands on 20 tabs of nolvadex (20mg each) .
    Will this be good enough pct or will I loose much?
    Should I run 1 tab ED in 20 days or 2 tabs ED for like one week and the rest 1 ED

What should i stack with the nolva to get the best benefit out of the cycle?
    The stuff from arr store will I be fined for it if the customs finds it (live in europe) ?

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Bud you should have started your PCT a week ago and should look like this Clomid 100/50/50/50 Nolvadex 40mgs/20/20/20/20. And those numbers is what you take per day its split into 4 weeks for the clomid and 5 for the nolvadex you need alot more for your PCT better get on it or your in some trouble.

damn I just saw it now thought it was after day 21..
    But realy nolvadex for 5 weeks? And is it a must to stack it with clomid?
    I have to order online to get clomid so anyone know about the customs policy

Nolvadex for 5 weeks and clomid for 4 weeks you should run Nolvadex for one week longer than Clomid and yes it is the best way to recover properly in my opinion people seem to think they are the same thing but that is not the case. And i think you will be fine with customs get on it ASAP since you are already behind you should have had a very clear outline of PCT before you started and had all the products on hand instead of looking like you are now it may be a costly learning experience for ya and hopefully you recover from it.

Yes i mixed up the days when starting nolvadex I now got 20 20mgs what should i do. take 40 mg for 3 days and the rest 1 tab a day?

Nolvadex is on the steroid list in my country but I think the customs will take everything that needs a prescription

I now got 30 nolvadex how should i take them

Quote Originally Posted by nolva250 View Post
    I now got 30 nolvadex how should i take them
    The way you take them is the way I suggested do not short cut it its your health and you want your natty levels back right ?

Yes ofcourse but will this be the right thing? 40mg ED in 5 days then 20mg ED in 20 days

Quote Originally Posted by nolva250 View Post
    Yes ofcourse but will this be the right thing? 40mg ED in 5 days then 20mg ED in 20 days
    Just Nolvadex for a PCT is weak you need both nolvadex and clomid and that still is not the best way to go in m y opinion you should have had HCG during your cycle or at least at the end of it. You are selling yourself short and it may cost you dearly Nolvadex 40/20/20/20/20 Colmid 100/50/50/50. You need to get on these products how i described or you may run into problems getting you natty levels back. Everybodys body is different and who knows how you will rebound its not worth having low test levels for life bro.

Thread Information