Thread: PCT Help

50q's is offline Banned

PCT Help

I am 29 years old 6,2 220. this was my second cycle i have done pro hormones before. Right now im into my fourth week of 400mg test and running 1-10 400 11-15 600. its test ethantate. I always run a pro hormone towards the end. last two weeks i start a ph its going to be h and m drol that i have picked up. I will also start running a little letro towards the last two weeks of injections and then last two weeks of ph. I plan on running
    1-4 50mg Clomid and 10mg nolva

what do you all think? suggestions of any type are helpful.

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    I would use HCG throughout your cycle 250iu 2-3x a week up to 500iueod last 2 weeks of your cycle, with Aromasin 10mg eod maybe ed depending on sides you are developing. Your PCT should look like this per week 14days after last injection 100/50/50/50 Clomid - 40/20/20/20/20 Nolvadex . I would drop the pro hormones and stick to one compound for your first few cycles and do not ramp it up towards the end like I see you are planning 400-500 is perfect throughout. You should have researched a bit more on what is best for PCT before you started and had a clear picture with the stuff on hand.

50q's is offline Banned
    well thats why I asked thanks alot for the help. I figured i had 11 weeks to figure it all out. My last pct was like you stated above. I figured this time i would throw in a ph towards the end because i have done both before and I will how i can ween myself off. I will be cutting down the dosages of my ph towards the end so it will last about 5 weeks instead of 4. Sorry I shouldve stated that. I ran the letro because ph always give me gyno but never had any problems whatsoever with the test.

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    If PH gives you gyno stay away from it. If You do not have to take letro best thing to do is not take it and i doubt that the PH will help you while you are taking TEST anyways.

Thread Information