Thread: AI in cycle?

pheenyx1 is offline Associate Member

AI in cycle?

I am 41yo/170lbs/5'7"/15%bf
    for my first cycle I am going to run test prop 50mg/ed for 8wks with anavar 50mg/ed for 8wks. I have nolva and clomid for my pct. Should I get HCG also, and should I take an aromitase inhibitor in cycle? Any advice is appreciated.

Nothin? C'mon people, help a brutha out.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Its strongly reccomended to run only test ur first cycle. And as far as an ai i have been told to run liquiid stane at 12.5 mg eod

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    ^^^^^^^ Agreed with the test only cycle for your first few cycles to see how you react to the compounds. Run aromasin 10mg EOD and HCG 250iu 2-3x a week and ramp it up to 500iu eod for the last 2 weeks of your cycle. I am currently taking aromasin eod 10 mg but towards the end of my cycle i will be using it ed 10mg. Any more questions feel free to ask.

Ok, I was thinking about holding off on the anavar anyway. So if I just run the prop for 8 weeks at 100mg eod, is aromasin in cycle and nolva and clomid post cycle enough? Also, the liquid aromasin from the A-ar banner up top is an oral, or do I have to inject it?

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    its an oral.

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pheenyx1 View Post
    Ok, I was thinking about holding off on the anavar anyway. So if I just run the prop for 8 weeks at 100mg eod, is aromasin in cycle and nolva and clomid post cycle enough? Also, the liquid aromasin from the A-ar banner up top is an oral, or do I have to inject it?
    That will be sufficiant but i strongly advise using HCG throughout. If you do not need an AI during cycle do not use one.

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    the liquid aromasin from arr is very legit, my favorite ai for a cycle.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    i was told to use 12.5mg eod in cycle. i will be starting this regimine soon.

AbusedYam is offline Junior Member
    You can also use an AI to get rid of bloat

OK, update. I am running test prop at 350mg/wk for 12 weeks. Holding off on anavar until future cycles. I have liquid stane for in cycle. I am hearing 12.5ml ed and 12.5ml eod. Which of these would you guys recommend?
    Also, I got HCG , but ended up giving it to my buddy who is halfway into his test cyp/d-bol/winny cycle, b/c he doesnt do his ****ing research and had never even heard of the stuff. So now I am waiting however long it takes me to get a new batch of HCG to start that. is it ok to start HCG 2-3 times a week a couple weeks into a cycle, or should I go with the 1 week on at a higher dose mid cycle protocol?
    Thanks in advance for the help.

speedfreak is offline Associate Member
    I am going to be running a very similar cycle soon. I will be def incorporating var or winny but wk 3-8. I have taken Var by itself on a few occasions and I loved the results with really no sides.. I am thinking of running AI to help with bloat, like abusedyam stated.. Still deciding though. Good luck!

Thread Information