roki123 is offline New Member

Small Gyno After 5 Week Cycle

Here's the story... i was natural for about 5 years and i decided to mix things up a little bit, with AAS.
    I started doing testosterone enanthate ( from galenika - im from serbia and its pretty easy to get and also real cheap ) and Deca Durabolin ( norma ). Doses were : Test E 500mg/week, Deca Durabolin 200mg/week. I've done that for about 5 weeks not more, and started experiencing sore nipples and stuff like that. What happened, i COMPLETELY STOPPED taking gear, training, and eating how i should be eating,water intake and everything else also extremely low... and didnt took ANY anti Es, tamoxifen , clomid etc. Had some serious family issues that were in my way so things just couldnt go as I planned them so i just had to stop everything that has connection with bodybuilding literally.
    Then what happened,a little more than MONTH has passed,i lost all the weight i gained on this short cycle,which was expected but it didnt bothered me as much as my nipples that became a little puffy when its normal temperature in room or wherever I'm at, but when its cold nipples go normal. No pain, no soreness, just little puffy look. Soreness lasted a week or so.
    So without taking any anti Es prior to cycle, during cycle and after cycle, what should i take now to get rid of irritating puffy look ?
    I read and i saw different theories, from different peoples opinions. Some say just bump Tamoxifen for for example 80mg ED for a week, then lower the dose and go like that untill pufyness goes away. I heard of letrozol, ( although its a little too strong and i think it's not neccesarry for me ) that it should be taken alone for combating this type of condition like from 0.5mg a day then slowly up to 2.5 untill gyno or this silly puffyness goes away... I read about aromasine and some people that got rid of this by using it, but at the end I would be really greatfull if you would just tell me what's the best thing to do. If i get away from this without surgery ( which i think is very possible since i dont have any lumps, pain and things like that, only puffy look ) i would be very greatful.

Jahcuree is offline Associate Member
    bump for swifto - goodluck

lyons300 is offline New Member
    If they are just puffy then you should be fine by just using tamoxifen . Do you have any bumps underneath your nipple?

thanks for the reply and bump well i checked today and i have one VERY SMALL lump under right nipple, starting nolva tomorrow gonna run it for 3 month period for sure and see how it goes... Very small lump, i hope its not a problem for nolva.
    How do you guys suggest using nolva ? Going from 40 or more mg per day for a month, then tapering every month for 10mg less ?

lyons300 is offline New Member
    If they start getting any bigger while on the nolva, order letro asap. As for your question, idk what dosage you would run for nolva for that length of time. Hopefully someone can clear it up for you.

i dont think the're get any biger using nolva simply because its not prolactin gyno.
    So does someone know is it best to run 40mg ED untill simptoms get away and then tapper down from week to week ?

Thread Information