xt0olx is offline Junior Member

a good pct for sust300

At first i was gonna use Nolva and Clomid, but after some research now im thinking clomid and aromasin together. im running an 8 week cycle of sust300 shot up every 3 days. what do you guys think?

and I should start 3 weeks after my last shot correct? and ive been reading very different things about doses so can someone tell me how much of each to take?
    Last edited by xt0olx; 06-02-2011 at 05:00 AM.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...t=#post5652208

You know what's best for you, and steroids aren't the answer.

ok instead of telling me that can you please be helpful to me please. I already started a cycle and im on my third shot. So unless you wanna be a dick and make me mess up my pct and mess my body up then please answer my question.

Quote Originally Posted by xt0olx View Post
    ok instead of telling me that can you please be helpful to me please. I already started a cycle and im on my third shot. So unless you wanna be a dick and make me mess up my pct and mess my body up then please answer my question.
    Unless I want to be a dick? Dude I've helped more people on this forum and 5 more like it then you've probably met in your life. I would love to help you which is why I even commute to forum boards but with a shit filled attitude like that you can kiss any help from me straight out of the window.

I'll give you a blunt answer, stop your cycle. You are 3 shots in so PCT is not required. You are 20 years young, spend more time in the gym, perfecting your diet, and getting your attitude straight. You need this more then drugs.

You miss interpreted my post, it was meant with no attitude. When I said your being a dick I mean you are to me because I am going to continue my cylce and im asking you to just answer my question so i don't mess up my pct. I'm a very spiritual and peaceful person.. we got off on the wrong foot. I'm sorry. But please just help me with my pct question

You are 3 shots in, this does not require a PCT. If you were 3 weeks in then that would be a different story. So I suggest you stop the cycle and re-think what people have been suggesting you do.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    You are 3 shots in, this does not require a PCT. If you were 3 weeks in then that would be a different story. So I suggest you stop the cycle and re-think what people have been suggesting you do.
    You keep ignoring my question. I said I'm going to complete a 8 week cycle so i WILL be needing a PCT for that

layeazy is offline Banned
    Hes just offering wise advice do take it...

8 weeks to short for sus 10 to 12 weeks it has long esters in it..

The answer to you pct question is in the pct section everything is there for you just read then re read and read some more...

Quote Originally Posted by layeazy View Post
    Hes just offering wise advice do take it...

8 weeks to short for sus 10 to 12 weeks it has long esters in it..

The answer to you pct question is in the pct section everything is there for you just read then re read and read some more...
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by xt0olx View Post
    You keep ignoring my question. I said I'm going to complete a 8 week cycle so i WILL be needing a PCT for that
    I'm ignoring your questions because you don't deserve to be given the answer you want. If you want to keep ignoring the advice people here are offering which is to STOP THE CYCLE and start doing things the smart way then I'm not going to give you any answers you desire. I'm not going to feed you a recovery protocol simply because you don't deserve one since you shouldn't be cycling in the first place. If you **** up, then you **** up. Sometimes this is what needs to happen to the underage kids seeking AAS advice left and right. When you come back old enough to be taking drugs, I'll be more than glad to write you a complete cycle/pct/ancillary/blood panel protocol. Until then, take the advice I've given or head to another board where they hand out AAS to 20 year old kids. Wish the best of luck
    Last edited by HawaiianPride.; 06-05-2011 at 04:56 AM.

Thread Information