pstacks is offline Associate Member

HCG on cycle and leading up to PCT

Just wondering how you guys finish up on your hcg if you use it all cycle?

I went with 250ius 2x/wk during my 12 week test c cycle. I also ran prop during the last 2 weeks til the start of pct. During those 2 weeks I upped my hcg to 500ius 2x/wk and did my last shot 4 days before the start of my SERMS. I am running clomid 50/25/25/25/25/25 and nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20.

I started to experiencing a little bit of atrophy a week or two into pct. I am on week 4 now. I am planning on running 3-5 shots of 1000ius this week to hopefully give them the shock they need. Any feedback on this, or what I should do differently next cycle to prevent it?

Mrich13 is offline Junior Member
    The 2 weeks right after the gear and before you started the pct I would have done 1000iu/wk. Why 6 weeks of nolva/clomid?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrich13 View Post
    The 2 weeks right after the gear and before you started the pct I would have done 1000iu/wk. Why 6 weeks of nolva/clomid?
    Well that's pretty much what I did, 500ius 2x a week during those 2 weeks. I am running my PCT according to Swiftos recommendations, and he prefers 5-6 weeks as opposed to 4. I think next time I should probably frontload higher doses of clomid, or run the higher doses for 2 weeks instead of 1.
    Last edited by pstacks; 06-01-2011 at 08:24 PM.

Yeah that's what it means

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    How did your cycle go? You have a thread on it...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    How did your cycle go? You have a thread on it...
    It went well. Ended up with 22lbs and so far I am hanging onto 15...so id say it was a success. This whole "off" thing sucks though lol, I'm ready to get some bloodwork done and start growing again! But sorry if you were following the log, things got busy at work and I never found the time to get back on here.

Only complaint with the cycle is the atrophy I am experiencing now, along with a pretty low sex drive. Hopefully I can figure sometthat out that will fix this for next time.

I have done 2 1000iu shots over the past 2 days and am experiencing a much better libido with no noticeable atrophy. I am going to do 3 more, finish the last 2.5 weeks of pct, and hopefully that wil get me back on track. I'm open to suggestions too.

Nobody has anything to add to this? I know tons of us run hcg the whole cycle, id like to hear how everyone ends the hcg. Ramp up leading to pct? Continue into pct?

Thread Information