jayvio is offline Junior Member

sore nipples 2 weeks in

i cant get any nolva right now would arimidex work the same way in stoping this.. or what would be the right thing to use right now if nolva. isnt available
    im on week 3 of a test. cyp 300mg week and anavar 50mg ed. cycle also taking 4ius hgh (but i think its fake, dont feel anything but a small headeche yet)

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    I would use adex or aromasin during cycle to help stop gyno problems, save the nolva for pct. And what do you mean it's not available, is the board sponsor out? Try ARR.

TOkidd is offline Productive Member
    Arimidex would work just fine to stop this - better than Nolva probably. A-dex is a great AI drug and .5-1mg per day should take care of your problem quicktime. Maybe start with 1mg until the pain goes away, then taper to .5mg for the rest of your cycle.

peace

TOkidd

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    yea you can use the adex for now, should be all you need. Definitely get your nolva and other pct chems before end of cycle, you don't want to get caught without it.

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    This is why its good to have all chems on hand before cycle begins

smc88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TOkidd View Post
    Arimidex would work just fine to stop this - better than Nolva probably. A-dex is a great AI drug and .5-1mg per day should take care of your problem quicktime. Maybe start with 1mg until the pain goes away, then taper to .5mg for the rest of your cycle.

peace

TOkidd
    ive got the same problem, got liquid stane from ARR would 12.5mg each day sort this? or 25mg to start then down to 12.5mg? cheers

TOkidd is offline Productive Member
    I haven't taken stane before, but I'm pretty sure it has a similar mechanism of action compared to A-dex, and is very popular for combating the effects of aromatase. As far as dosages, you might want to start a separate thread to ask some of the guys who use it regularly whether you should take it the standard dose or start off at a higher dose until the symptoms disappear.

TOkidd

Thread Information