Thread: Liquidex...

Roidkoi is offline New Member

Liquidex...

My little brother really wishes on starting at AAS, he is 19 years of age - which is the reason I denied him to start using aas - However, while I was researching Liquidex ( which I bought for my PCT) I came across it can be SAFELY used as a testosterone booster as it simply doesn't let your body too convert your test to estrogen. My question really is, would this be a safe steroid alternative to him?

(I posted here because it's a "PCT" product, I hope I did right.)

Thanks for reading.

sirupate is offline Member
    Liquidex will prevent some of the test. your brother is naturally producing from turning into E2, thus raising free test. levels. Free test. is the important number. You would need to be careful about driving E2 too low, as this is unhealthy. If you had a free and total test measure from bloodwork, you could make some guesses as to how much to take. If you do this, start out at low levels and raise the liquidex dosage gradually over time. Bloodwork would be really helpful in making these guesses. For those of us on TRT, the guesstimate dosage is 1ml of liquidex for every 100mg. of exogenous test.

Don't let little bro start on AAS if you can prevent it....at least until he is older and wiser. We see young guys who have done a few cycles and become shut down with no restart. Then, they get to live a life of TRT.

Thread Information