truerebel is offline New Member

Can't get hold of PCT...Already started cycle

Ok so I am in australia and had my gear shipped to me from down south, I did not order PCT at the same time because I believed I could get it from a cheaper source.
    I started the cycle, then my source pulled out. My seller down south has disappeared too, not returning messages etc

I have been to various doctors explaining the situation but theyre all ****ing dumb as shit and tell me to taper off the test and give me a lecture about roids.

I'm too far in to just stop right now and I'm getting desperate. I was thinking of ordering from ar-r but I dont know if my stuff would get through customs.

anyone from australia could help me out..??

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    My question to you; did you do your research on this site before starting your cycle? If you answered yes you would be lying. Guy you should have everything you need for a complete cycle + PCT before you start. Why the rush? Plus your in Australia, good luck.

Remember for every stupid action there is a equal reaction.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    from what i have read before, AR-R ship to OZ with no problems at customs, get ordering !

truerebel is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    My question to you; did you do your research on this site before starting your cycle? If you answered yes you would be lying. Guy you should have everything you need for a complete cycle + PCT before you start. Why the rush? Plus your in Australia, good luck.

Remember for every stupid action there is a equal reaction.
    Yeah I did trust me..I had a set date I was to be starting cycle and had assurance from this guy he would sell what i needed for pct, so i started. It was dumb idea on my part obviously, but anyway the guy changed his mind and now im up shits creek. i'll do a little more research on AR-R ...but isnt it all liquid stuff? would prefer those prescription pill boxes

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by truerebel View Post
    Yeah I did trust me..I had a set date I was to be starting cycle and had assurance from this guy he would sell what i needed for pct, so i started. It was dumb idea on my part obviously, but anyway the guy changed his mind and now im up shits creek. i'll do a little more research on AR-R...but isnt it all liquid stuff? would prefer those prescription pill boxes
    yes it is liquid and they work the same. And the liquid is for research use so its a loophole. If you want the prescription boxes you need to find a source or a dr. you cant sell prescription drugs legally.

and ar-r does have a good success rate to oz

Blog Entries
    how are you results of your cycle so far?...the reason i ask is in a lot of cases when the source dissapears the product you bought could be fake...why would someone who sold you fake gear get in contact with you, he got his $$$...just saying...

pointblank is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    how are you results of your cycle so far?...the reason i ask is in a lot of cases when the source dissapears the product you bought could be fake...why would someone who sold you fake gear get in contact with you, he got his $$$...just saying...
    good point and now i am curious too

nusa is offline Junior Member
    I received my pct stuff from ar-r yesterday mate.. Took 11 days to arrive. I'm in brissy.
    My mate also got his stuff to gold coast last week.
    Only order your pct stuff and no Clen etc with it Otherwise it will get seized.

Bramble is offline New Member
    tell your doctor what you are doing

get prescription pct

Thread Information