Thread: Letro Dosage

ItalianPride is offline Junior Member

Letro Dosage

First off let me start of by saying i dont have gyno and im off cycle. I ran Prop and Var ( pink 10MG tabs ) that say 10 on one side and BD on the other. Idk if those were vars or dbols but. I got ugly off this cycle...yeahh bloated and fat. 195 - 220. Now that its been almost a year since i cycled and did my nolva / clomid im staying around 208.

I need a liquid letro 30ml 2.5mg/ml to bring my estrogen levels down and get rid of this xtra water. I read it gets rid of all of it and thats cool. We'll see how i feel when that happens. Also, i heard it makes you very tired. Hope i dont expereience that side.

Swifto ? Marcuss? im to lazy to msg one of u and wait for a dosage cuz it just arrived and i wanna do it now lol Any help anyone?! Thanks

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do you have gyno or just bloat?

just bloat. i can lose 10 lbs of water in 1.5 weeks

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not sure I would use Letro for that, a strict diet and cardio would be your best bet. If you had to use an ai I woudl strongly suggest using a different one like adex but really you shouldn`t mess with hormones to lose bloat.

well, i already got it. sooo lol should i sell it right now and get some liquid stane or liquidex? im trying to get my estrogen levels down...

Thread Information