i had posted this in the steroid forum because i am still on cycle, but i was encourage to repost in PCT forums as i guess due to the issue it is better suited here.

First a little background. I'm 27 have been lifting since 13 and cycling since 17. I consider myself quite knowledgeable, and usually I am the one answering question about juice for my friends, but I ran into an area I am not too familiar with.
I have been on test e 250mg e4d , winny 50mg oral ed (now 30mg ed just to block progesterone from fina ) , proviron , hcg , and arimidex for 3 months. Then a few weeks back I ran a 3 week pyramid of t3 and I started tren 75mg eod. Within a week of starting the tren and ending the t3 I noticed a small hard lump under my right nip. Now I have been on arimidex (.5mg ed) for most the cycle , but have kinda slacked off below .25ed to conserve. But I figure that would be enuf to keep the gyno away, especially considering I'm not on that much test , and I am running proviron which is supposed to help block aromitisation too.
But now I am not very familiar with progesterone gyno from fina , but I did read that low t3 levels mean high progesterone levels, so I guess that's not helping.
I started letrozole at 2.5mg ed within 2 weeks of the gyno occurring, and I have been taking a b complex pill, as I heard that I supposed to help. The lump stopped hurting and now 4 days into letro has gone down a bit, but my question is,...is there anything else I can do for what I believe is progesterone gyno , or does anyone have additional insight?
If its progesterone gyno , and thus glandular, will it go away completely once cycle is over?
I'm looking for help from some intelligent pro's here. As I said before I am very knowledgeable about juice and basic gyno , so unless you really understand this stuff in depth don't give me basic answers like " run nolvadex " cause serms at this point will just decrease the effectiveness of the letro .
Please someone with a brain and progesterone gyno experience help.
Thinking about Cabergoline? but i am not sure bout its effectiveness,..is it worth adding.
i have access to pretty much everything you could possibly suggest. so dont hold back

Thanks
Slinpin