Koi Turned Dragon is offline New Member

Test Only Cycle, have Nolva - what to add from ar-r?

Hi folks, title says it all really.

Am doing a 12 week test only cycle, then two weeks PCT before a new test + dbol cycle.

At the moment all I have for PCT is Nolvadex and I've been told I need more than this. Source is unavailable atm so what should I get from ar-r to take with the nolva during my PCT?

Thanks

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Nolva only is fine for that cycle imo.

But you'll need to take a longer break between cycles, 2 weeks is not enough.

General recommendation is time on + PCT = time off

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    I agree, nolva pct should be fine for that cycle.

I would add and AI just in case. Some of us are prone to gyno. I was really glad I had some on hand when I ran test the first time. By the 4th week my nipples were starting to get itchy.

Thanks. I'll order some letro.

Just took my first shot. 200mg of a Test E, C and P mix. No pain at all, thought it would be much worse. Will be taking 2 of these a week.

Sorry to be a tard but i don't get this:

"General recommendation is time on + PCT = time off" Any chance you could explain?

1000_DaysAsTheLion is offline Junior Member
    he means wait the same amount of time that you were on cycle (12 weeks for you) + the time of your PCT (2 weeks for yours) before you go back on. so 14 weeks of off time, although 2 weeks for PCT seems a bit short from my reading.

Thanks man. Every time you think you know most of what you need something else crops up. Had no idea you had to wait that long.

That's part of the problem with all this info floating around, haven't found a decent 'overview' yet that details all this stuff. Will have a look on google, maybe wikipedia will do the trick...

1000_DaysAsTheLion is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Koi Turned Dragon View Post
    Thanks man. Every time you think you know most of what you need something else crops up. Had no idea you had to wait that long.

That's part of the problem with all this info floating around, haven't found a decent 'overview' yet that details all this stuff. Will have a look on google, maybe wikipedia will do the trick...
    I agree, there is a ton of conflicting info. There is a lot of good stuff though. I just read the stickies on this forum every night for 30mins or an hour and I'm starting to get a good general idea of things. good luck!

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I have a feeling what your talking about is Slingshot ala Ronnie Rowland. Those are 8 weeks cycles he's talking about, not 12. In reality it's a 20 week cycle with a 2 week deload in between. The deload isn't for PCT. Hell, it takes 2 weeks for the Test to leave your system. If that's what your talking about then re-read it again.

As far as your question about what else to order from AR-R , you need an AI to keep on hand in case of gyno/estro problems. I'd get Aromasin (stane). No rebound like dex. I'd also get some torem to go with that nolva if your doing that 20 week Ronnie thing. I'd run the torem 120/60/60/60 and the nolva 40/20/20/20. Get some vitiman C for cortisol control too BTW. Not from AR-R I guess...

The last thing is to make it all MUCH easier, get some HCG and run it from beginning of the cycle right up to PCT day (14 days after last test E injection) at 250 iu's twice a week. No joke this will make PCT a relative breeze.

Blog Entries
    Jeez, I just noticed you already started. Never mind, good luck. Fvck the letro, way overkill...

WhiteTiger is offline Junior Member
    I would like to add to this. I have TEST, DECA , and DBOL . I have Nolva and HCG . I can't get Arimidex and was told to get Liquidex from AR-R . Does anyone recommend Liquidex? Has anyone used it in place of Arimidex? Is it safe, effective as an AI? How does it deal with water weight, acne, etc... Any info would help. I want to start my stack but want an AI on hand first.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTiger View Post
    I would like to add to this. I have TEST, DECA, and DBOL. I have Nolva and HCG. I can't get Arimidex and was told to get Liquidex from AR-R. Does anyone recommend Liquidex? Has anyone used it in place of Arimidex? Is it safe, effective as an AI? How does it deal with water weight, acne, etc... Any info would help. I want to start my stack but want an AI on hand first.
    It's the same thing.

WhiteTiger is offline Junior Member
    Thanks Titan

Thread Information