Nuzzi is offline Associate Member

help, shattered an hcg amp, what now.

well i had planned to start hcg injections yesterday and when i went to mix it up and crack open the amp the whole thing shattered making it completely useless being full of glass....i had planned 6 weeks and had 2 amps. so wtf do i do now? there is no way i can get more in time, so either i try and stretch the one i have left or just wait a couple more weeks to finish the cycle with the second amp. also i already filled a steril vial with 2ml bac water to be mixed into, so will that be ok on the shelf as is or is that no good now being that it was transfered? im on a 14wk test e cycle 500/wk, had planned to run hcg during the last half of the cycle at 500iu/wk, the amps are 1500iu so each one would last 3 weeks.

sirupate is offline Member
    Next time....pre-score the ampule using a small file. Some amps are already pre-scored as shown by a line around the amp near the top. If yours doesn't have a visible line, you'll need to pre-score it yourself. Found that out the hard way recently.

Nuzzi is offline Associate Member
    ya it looked like there was a light score line there already so i didnt bother, ill do it everytime from now on. so no one has any other input?

Thread Information