someguy1984 is offline New Member

Can gyneomastia occur after one test cycle?

Nobody wants gyneomastia and I'd like to play it safe as possible...

This will be my first cycle ever. I was planning on a cycle of enanthate . Probably about 350mg first injection, then 250mg for the rest until my last which I'll reduce to 150mg to get off easier. After this, I was planning nolvedex, or clomid 2 weeks after my last injection for 2 weeks.

My question is, can gyneomastia occur after a cycle like this? Generally, what is the cause and what other precautions can I take? I want to start slow in case my body doesn't react well. If gyneomastia can occur after one cycle I'm not sure.if it's worth it.

I appreciate the help in advance.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by someguy1984 View Post
    Nobody wants gyneomastia and I'd like to play it safe as possible...

This will be my first cycle ever. I was planning on a cycle of enanthate . Probably about 350mg first injection, then 250mg for the rest until my last which I'll reduce to 150mg to get off easier. After this, I was planning nolvedex, or clomid 2 weeks after my last injection for 2 weeks.

My question is, can gyneomastia occur after a cycle like this? Generally, what is the cause and what other precautions can I take? I want to start slow in case my body doesn't react well. If gyneomastia can occur after one cycle I'm not sure.if it's worth it.

I appreciate the help in advance.
    of course it can bro...and with this plan of tapering up and then down your going to have very unstable blood levels for shure wich cant help....the ester in the aas will gradually taper your levels down durring the weeks before pct so just keep your doses consistant throughout...how long is you cycle to be?...please tell me you have more than 10ml of gear and your pct meds in hand before you start...and a 2 week pct is weak bro its time to read up one pct and get a better grasp of it...good luck...

Lol, I have bought anything yet, but I can get it all at once. Don't worry, I'll have it all upfront.

Honestly, I was only going to do one test cycle...I just want to gain 10lbs and try to keep the gains as much as possible. I'm not looking for anything drastic. Just enough to be a little stronger and a little bigger. I'm 5'9 151 lbs benching 220lbs (Max). I figured a small cycle would be fine, but I like to research.

Please educate me a bit. I should do 250mg for the whole cycle? Maybe armidex during? What is ideal pct for this situation? I figured nolvedex or clomid, but read it's supposed to be for 2 weeks after last injection. I've read that a lot actually. It's weird, information s different everywhere.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by someguy1984 View Post
    Lol, I have bought anything yet, but I can get it all at once. Don't worry, I'll have it all upfront.

Honestly, I was only going to do one test cycle...I just want to gain 10lbs and try to keep the gains as much as possible. I'm not looking for anything drastic. Just enough to be a little stronger and a little bigger. I'm 5'9 151 lbs benching 220lbs (Max). I figured a small cycle would be fine, but I like to research.

Please educate me a bit. I should do 250mg for the whole cycle? Maybe armidex during? What is ideal pct for this situation? I figured nolvedex or clomid, but read it's supposed to be for 2 weeks after last injection. I've read that a lot actually. It's weird, information s different everywhere.
    yes thats what im saying, pick a dose and run it the whole way through...yes on the a-dex run that durring cycle if gyno sides start up....i would run the standard nolva and clomid pct protocal for 4 weeks and your correct start pct 2 weeks after last injection....

Thanks.

Two more questions.

If gyno occurs and I stop my cycle will this prevent it from continuing?

Also, do I have to take clomid and nolvedex PCT, or can I choose one? I hear mixed opinions.

Hell, I'll throw in another question. It sounded like you believe one cycle is a waste? Is it?

iforged05 is offline Junior Member
    Read the educational threads. Take a consistent dosage throughout your entire cycle of test. If gyno occurs read swifto's suggestions on what to do. I take nova and clomid 3 weeks after last injection for test only cycles, although nova works fine. You should be fine, but as everyone says on these boards, it's not a magic and results don't happen overnight. Stay dedicated to a good diet and health living, because AAS is a lifestyle

Thread Information