Joemace is offline Junior Member

Clomid nolva for pct afte deca sust cycle

Hey guys any advise on if my pct needs anything else. I got clomid and nolva so any advice on dosage and if I need anything else? Thanks

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I ran clomid and nova at
    100/100/50/50
    40/40/20/20

I never recovered. Test was still down at 170 three months later.

This PCT I'm doing more for longer.
    100/100/100/50/50
    40/40/40/40/20/20
    Also I used hcg during then whole cycle, ramped up the last week and did a blast the day before PCT.
    I went through a pretty bad crash, feel much better now but not 100%. I have one more week on nova and then I'm going to get some blood work done.

How long was your cycle? Cycle experience? Age? Did you get blood work done before?

Hia mate I'm still running my cycle of 200mg deca Monday and Friday 250 mg sustanon Monday Wednesday Friday and 40mg winny 5 days a week getting pretty good results. Due to finish sustanon mid feb finish deca end of jan and winny same time as deca. Did one cycle of test only about a year ago and ran clomid and nolva for 6 weeks at 300 day one day 2-30 100 then 50 to finish off had my blood done after and everything was normal.

Sorry mate not nolva just clomid I got some nolva this time

I think one thing that hurt my recovery was not running the test long enough after cutting the deca . I was told one week was enough, but I have to disagree now. Run the test for at least two more weeks if not three or four.

I'm doing 6 weeks winny ten weeks deca 14 weeks sust then 3 weeks after my last sust jab starting my PCT for 6 weeks then il get my bloods done see how that goes. It should be fine though if I do it like that. What is HCG ? Is it similar to nolva and clomid?

That's the advice I just got anyway

3 weeks is too long to start PCT. I think sust is 14 days. Look it up, it's a sticky labeled PCT start times.
    Hcg is a hormone that contains LH which is a hormone that stimulates your testies to produce testosterone . Read the sticky on hcg here. It's a must read.

Will do thanks for that mate

Plus looking at the half life of the esters in the sust it looks like between 14-17 days until the last one clears

Quote Originally Posted by Joemace View Post
    Plus looking at the half life of the esters in the sust it looks like between 14-17 days until the last one clears
    Yea, go with 14 days. It's not going to hurt to start a couple of days too early. Better early than late.

Yer that's a good point better to let it not do anything for the first few days than to do long term damage by taking it too late

Thread Information