meathead320 is offline Member

Acne as sign of recovery on clomid?

Background info, age 30, years cycling 8, been cruising on a TRT script a long time, but I do occasionally take breaks to keep the pilot light on, and for some reason I just feel good being off all together for a while, especially time when not taking Bbing lifestyle real seriously.

I was on for about 4 months since my last break, and been off for about two weeks and on clomid I’m also shooting loads like Peter North, and I also have a decent case of facial acne.

Clomid is dosed at 35mg daily. I plan to use it another two weeks, but if the acne is a sign of full recovery it would be cool to stop now, since clomid has its own sides.

From what I understand it is fluctuations in testosterone levels that cause this, at least in the people who get acne from testosterone , depending weather you got it during puberty or not.

Is that why I’m getting acne now? As in a sign of good HPTA restoration?

OR can clomid directly cause acne?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Clomid can directly cause acne...

But it could also be a side effect of changing Test levels.

Get BW done and go from there.

Are you waking with an erection? Thats usually a good sign on endogenous testosterone .

Not waking with erections at the moment yet, figure since clomid as you say can directly cause acne I will stick with the 35mg ED clomid another two weeks.

I hope that dose is not too low, the reason I don't use a higher dose is that I've read a number of studies on clomid testosterone and sperm (they had more to do with fertility) and quite a few guys only on 25mg ED had testosterone levels that went supra-physiologic.

My reasoning is that once the E2 receptors in the Hypothalamus are blocked by the Clomid, they are saturated and more would not be needed. I see all sorts of PCTs with 100mg Clomid, and 50mg Nolva daily, and I think that would be like pouring a gallon of water into a small cup, with the extra just spilling out and causing more sides. - Your thoughts on that? I certainly have enough of both on hand that I could bump up the dose and add in the nolva if there is a good reason more would be better that I am not aware of.

Either way, I will get BW done about 30 days after complete pct. I like to wait 30 days, as often all sorts of things are still not normal, Testosterone can be higher than it will be later on, E2 higher or lower etc... I call it 30 days to see where I'm at after the dust has settled.

More good news, woke up with a hardon last night! That's not directly caused by the clomid is it?

ShutUpAndRide is offline New Member
    So running clomid only works for you as a PCT? I wondered myself if running nolva and clomid together was over kill resulting in its own problems.

Thread Information