MDub702 is offline New Member

Hcg after running swales protocol or no?

Hey guys, started my PCT of nolva 40/40/20/20 on Sunday. I ran hcg at 500iu a week split into two doses everyday before my test cyp injection (250mg 2x a week) following Swale's HCG protocol. This kept the atrophy away the whole cycle and kept the nati test running. With cyp having a 14-18 day metabolism rate, I feel that I atrophied some after stopping the hcg. His protocol calls for you to stop the hcg after the last injection or no later then a week later then the last injection. It has been 18 days since my last shot and in wondering if I should just do another 500iu to get the functioning back up or just let my body do it's thing. This question is for those who have run swale's protocol and a long ester. Any input is great. I don't see how an additional small dose of hcg could cause any real issues. Thanks guys.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    I am not familiar with Swale's PCT but I dont see the point in stopping HCG 18 days before PCT.... At that point I would begin to ramp the HCG at about double your normal dosage and end it 4-3 days before PCT begins..

As far as PCT

Nolva 40 20 20 20 20 20
    Clomid 100 50 25 25 25 25

MDub702 is offline New Member
    I didn't get why the protocol called for stopping so early either. I ran it a week after my last shot so I've only been off the hcg 1 week before pct began. Swale is an endocrinologist who specializes in hormone repla***ent and has a very interesting paper on hcg during cycle. Summed up it basically says its easier to keep the horse in the barn rather then try and catch it. If you keep endogenous testosterone production going through a cycle then when it comes for pct you won't go through the serious catabolic stage that the pct brings on. It's been riven to help maintain gains and avoid the mental lows that come from it. So far I'm feeling very good, I know it's far too early to tell, but I just want to know if anyone experienced a slight atrophy after stopping the hcg.

Thread Information