sidneylandman is offline New Member

!!!!!! Help !!!!

Hello guys im one of those clowns that did not do my research right, im running deca at 200 mg n week and sust at 500 a week and testoviren at 50 mg n day, now on for 5 weeks, im very dipressed and very irretadet gona go of the cycle, what must i do and use to get me back to normal, please dont telll me i ****t up i know that already i want the solution now, please help ( im ne so give fuul prescriptions etc)

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    just on the little bit you've mentioned, you should stop, wait two weeks, then pct.
    go here if you do not know about PCT:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ated-08-12-09)
    and here:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-do-pct-thread

do not stop your cycle until you have your pct in front of you.
    in the mean time, you can cut the deca , and drop the testoviren completely. (really just test P). continue with the sust at normal dose until your pct gear is in front of you. then stop. start pct two weeks later.

good luck!
    ---Roman

so if i drop like u said and start with pct clomid 50 mg n day for 4 weeks and nolvadex 20 mg n day for 4 weeks (starting 2 weeks after last sust injection) i will be fixed up?

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sidneylandman View Post
    so if i drop like u said and start with pct clomid 50 mg n day for 4 weeks and nolvadex 20 mg n day for 4 weeks (starting 2 weeks after last sust injection) i will be fixed up?
    That's the goal, but everyone is different. You didn't use hcg so that's working against you. I prefer to run 100mg and 40mg of clomid and nolva for the first week or two and you really need to run the test longer like Roman said. With deca I recomend you run the test for 3 weeks by it self, that's just personal experence, others will say it's a wast to go three weeks.

Your spelling went haywire there, did you mean your depressed and irritated? Did you get any blood work done? I wonder if something is wrong with your gear? You shouldn't be dealling with these sides on those compounds?

yes im irritated and hate life, can you just explain a bit more detail as to how i must continue what must i use and what not etc etc etc. im very new so explain as if im a big idiot.lol

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Clomid and nolva (these are daily doses for each week)
    100/100/50/50
    40/40/20/20/20
    Wait 4 weeks and get blood work done.

I recommend you drop the deca and run the test for three weeks then wait 14 days and start the PCT listed above.

so is it 100 mg clomid and 100 mg nolva n day for the week, is that what you mean by 100/ or am i catching a blond moment here

so its 100 mg of clomid and 100 mg of nolva for first and second week. everyday the mg each everyday for 2 weeks etc, so im on for 9 wks?

Thread Information