Elgeno is offline New Member

Please Critique my PCT (Part of 1st EVER Cycle!--Help Appreciated)

Hi guys, I've been doing my research for the last few months and would really appreciate your thoughts on my PCT. I'm pretty happy with my cycle but need to get my head around PCT timing, doses and ingredients.

Most important thing to know is I've got puffy nipples that developed at puberty, so I think I would be prone to gyno. And second thing is I really want kids one day so I need to stay super fertile! They're the 2 factors I'm basing everything around.

Anyways, PLEASE have a read and tell me what you think.

Weeks 1 - 8
    Test-E 400mg/week (2x200mg injections)
    Arimidex .25 E2D
    HCG 250iu/week

Weeks 9 - 12
    Test-E 400mg/week (2x200mg injections)
    Arimidex .25 E2D
    HCG 500iu/week

Increase arimidex if gyno appears. If gyno persists, introduce lectrozole (will be on hand)

PCT (21 days after last test injection)
    Week 1 - Clomid 100mg/day & Aromasin 20mg/day
    Week 2 - Clomid 100mg/day & Aromasin 20mg/day
    Week 3 - Clomid 50mg/day & Aromasin 20mg/day
    Week 4 - Clomid 50mg/day & Aromasin 10mg/day

Again, very unsure of doses. This is my first stab at the PCT. I think I'd prefer to run HCG from start of cycle to finish of PCT but at a different dose. Any suggestions there? Any feedback at all is appreciated guys! I've included everything else you should need to know below.

My Stats
    Male
    22 years old (23 in June, would wait until then to run cycle)
    Weight: 84kg (185lbs) after cutting from 95kg (209lbs).
    Height: 184cm (roughly 6'0"-6'1")
    Body Fat: 10-12% (haven't been training for the last 2 weeks due to having appendix removed)
    Body Type: Natural, ecto, hardgainer. Nice, broad shoulders. Ridiculously long arms though. Hard to make them look bulky.
    Training History: 3-4 years of serious training. Been lifting since 16, but only got diet in line at 18-19.
    Goals: Gain LBM, minimal body fat. I want to look really good. Big fan of the old-school bodybuilders like Arnold and Zane. Not so much concerned about being monsters like they were, but I want it to be obvious I train seriously.

My Diet
    Meal 1 - WPI Shake
    0f/1c/27p/109cal

Meal 2 - 4 whole eggs, 2 whites, 100g oats, 2 slices of toast, 1/4 avocado
    33.5f/105c/48.7p/1072cal

Meal 3 - 200g Brown rice, 150g tuna in olive oil, 100g brocoli
    21f/62c/40p/666cal

Meal 4 - 4 kangaroo sausages, 300g sweet potato, 30 almonds
    20f/60c/45p/605cal

Pre Workout - 20g WPI + 40g waxy maize
    0f/37c/16p/220cal

Post Workout - 50g WPI + 80g Waxy Maize
    2f/75c/40p/480cal

Dinner - 150g chicken breast, 150g baked potato, 30 almonds, 100g brocoli
    20f/40c/60p/580cal

Before Bed - 250g cottage cheese
    11f/7c/31p/260cal

TOTAL: 108g of fat // 380g of carbs // 307g of protein // 3990 cal

My Split
    Sunday: Legs (quad/ham)
    Monday: Arms
    Tuesday: Shoulders/Calves
    Wednesday: REST
    Thursday: Back
    Friday: Chest
    Saturday: REST
    Obviously big compound movements. 8-12 rep range. Set range 3-5 per exercise. Few isos to finish off depending on the muscle group.
    Every 6 weeks I do a low rep day to shock the muscles. Every 8 weeks I'm changing my routine so I don't adjust.

Thanks for reading!!

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I had gyno from puberty, and didnt use any AI on my cycle. It just kinda grew accordingly and wasnt that big of a deal to me. I would use nolva before an AI if you are gyno prone and that is the only issue you have.

Also don tuse the AI in ur PCT, use Nolva instead. Check out swiftos thread on PCT. One thing, do the nolva 2 weeks longer than the clomid tho.

hcg on cycle will be fine, do it up untill your first day of takin pct meds.

and prolly wwanna start pct 14 days after last shot, not 21.

Good job researching, just realize what you are doing and risking. Could definately argue that you dont need to do a cycle now and wait... there are other areas that can be improved on before doing a cycle.

rawdigginz26 is offline Junior Member
    I know that age is a factor here, but it really seems that you have done your research so props to that. I would listen to the man above as far a PCT. In my opinion, which being a newbie doesnt really count, would that that it is very responsible to lay out the plan for your steps. It looks close to what I am getting ready for as a matter of fact. Good luck brother and keep a log for us to view. I would be very interested. Also, add your diet in the nutrition section for any additional tweeks.

Elgeno is offline New Member
    250iu of HCG E3D sound okay? Beginning Day 1 until the day before PCT?

PCT begins 14 days after last Test injection.
    Could I use clomid, nolva and aromasin ? I'm torn between choosing one of the other (aromasin or nolvadex ).

Should I run an AI with HCG to prevent gyno? Or will it be okay?

Thanks a lot guys.

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    up the HCG while waiting for test to clear. 1,000iu every 3-4 day's. You can use Aromasin if you need an AI during this time. Then stop HCG and Aro. and use clomid AND nolva. 50mg clomid 40mg nolva for first week then 25mg clomid and 20mg nolva the last 4. IMO dn't run clomid at 100 for 2 weeks. You can **** up your eyes. I would keep it at 50mg the first week then go down to 25. There are studies that show good T prodcution at 25mg.
    Last edited by Brohim; 01-09-2012 at 11:23 PM.

Thread Information