fitnessguy22 is offline New Member

Post Need Assistance with proper PCT

Hey guys, I would first like to say I was very misguided by a buddy of mine who I trusted and he clearly does not know what he is doing or the proper way to cycle steroids . (considering he has now been on for over a year and just developed gyno) So nevertheless, I have stopped listening to him and have turned to the boards. However, I have made several mistakes that are not really fixable at this time. I'll just be straight out honest with all of you and am really looking for the best possible advice for my situation.

I have been on sust for about 16 weeks, I was on deca for 12 but my buddy left me with a bottle of sust and pretty much left me hangin. I want to start post cycle ASAP, I just need to know what to do. There are only about 900 different opinions on this board and on the internet.

I currently have 28 caps of 40mg nolva on hand as well as 40 100mg caps of clomid. I can buy more if needed.

I also want to make sure to get hcg , but my question is..

how much do I need?

What protocol should I use? Should i say on the sust for a week or two while on hcg or should i stop it completely and take hcg. How should I combine the clomid and nolva... taper them etc.?

I checked out the threads on pct, but I honestly could not figure out what I should do in my particular case. If i can get by without buying additional clomid and nolva id be happy cause i am short on money, however the important thing is that i recover.

I know that many mistakes have been made here, but i am simply looking for a realistic solution. Thank you

fitnessguy22 is offline New Member
    Bump

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    Check out Swifto PCT thread. If it were me I would stop everything and run HCG 1500iu every 3rd day. Do this for 2 weeks while continuing an AI. Then wait 4 day's and run Clomid 50mg and Nolva 40mg for a week then Clomid 25mg and Nolva 20mg for 5 weeks.

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    So buy 10,000iu of HCG and get some Aromison. If you don't have those item's on hand and have to wait run 100mg of test a week until you get them.

razorhunter is offline New Member
    Great info in SWIFTOs sticky threads. I'm currently learning a lot from them myself...

Thread Information