razorhunter is offline New Member

Help with Beginner Test Cyp Cycle...

Ok, so straight up guys. Here's the deal.
    If you were just starting your very first cylce, a 12 week Test Cyp cycle of about 400mg per week, and your guy could only get CLOMID, would that be a big mistake to use CLOMID as your only PCT?
    I mean, if you had no source for Nolvadex or any other AI, would CLOMID alone be ok, or a big mistake?

Secondly, if one were to click on the link "Beginner Steroid Cycles", you would see the following recommendation given:

* The Best Beginner Steroid Cycles: Week 1-12 Testosterone -Enanthate or Testosterone-Cypionate : 250mg-500mg per week
    * Week 13-15 you will take nothing and let the testosterone begin to clear out
    * Week 16-17 Nolvadex 40mg per day
    * Week 18-19 Nolvadex 20mg per day

My question is this: Is Nolvadex alone enough for PCT? I keep reading all of the sticky threads in this forum, and it's just overwhelming, but I rarely see anyone recommend Nolvadex only!
    I would like to know if Nolvadex ALONE is enough for PCT? IOW's, if one were to follow the above cycle and PCT recommendation exactly, is that going to be safe, without huge fear of gyno?
    This all of course, assuming a Nolvadex source can be found, as right now, just don't have a Nolvadex source.
    Thanks for any help here guys.
    Last edited by razorhunter; 01-12-2012 at 06:54 PM.

Thread Information