Thread: HCG 5000 i.u

Optima25 is offline Associate Member

HCG 5000 i.u

hi friends

Have a special question for you guys. I've got 5000 i.u HCG - but I only need 2500 in one injection. Can I inject halfe of it and put the rest in the fridge?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You could or you could do the more common thing and add X amount of bacteriostatic water. For example if you add 1ml then each IU on a standard calibration insulin syringe (insulin is usually mixed one IU per 1/10 ml of liquid) would contain 500IU's of HCG .

Also, I have to assume you are using this large dose because you did not do any HCG on cycle so you are now trying to restart your dried up fruit? Next time use 250 IU's of HCG twice per week (while on cycle) this way your fruit will stay plump...this works better than trying to restore it afterward.

FFM

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive
    You could or you could do the more common thing and add X amount of bacteriostatic water. For example if you add 1ml then each IU on a standard calibration insulin syringe (insulin is usually mixed one IU per 1/10 ml of liquid) would contain 500IU's of HCG .

Also, I have to assume you are using this large dose because you did not do any HCG on cycle so you are now trying to restart your dried up fruit? Next time use 250 IU's of HCG twice per week (while on cycle) this way your fruit will stay plump...this works better than trying to restore it afterward.

FFM
    Bacteriostatic water? I do not understand. I have to buy this in a drugstore? And store it in the syringe?

depfife is offline Associate Member
    I use 5000iu vials all the time.. I don't use bacteriostatic water.. Yes, just use half and refridgerate the vial.. Be sure to wipe rubber top with alcohol for the second use. Plus, 2500iu is a very large dose! You should only shot 1250iu at most IMO... every 3 days... At least make sure you have done your research first... I've always read, huge doses like that will desensitize your body over time, to HCG 's benificial effects...

Quote Originally Posted by depfife
    I use 5000iu vials all the time.. I don't use bacteriostatic water.. Yes, just use half and refridgerate the vial.. Be sure to wipe rubber top with alcohol for the second use. Plus, 2500iu is a very large dose! You should only shot 1250iu at most IMO... every 3 days... At least make sure you have done your research first... I've always read, huge doses like that will desensitize your body over time, to HCG's benificial effects...
    It means I have to use it 4 times untill the 1ml is finished? And it will take 12 days? That should be free of bacteria???

depfife is offline Associate Member
    i keep mine clean in a ziploc... And mine has been in the fridge a LOT longer than 12 days, and I've never had a problem. The medically accepted time period for multi-use vials (rubber stopper) is 28 days. ALWAYS use a sterile needle to withdrawl. If you ever get HCG in powder form ALWAYS mix with bacteriostatic water! Here is a medical document you may want to read.
    http://www.premierinc.com/quality-sa...MM-7-20-10.pdf

Thread Information