Hey, had a few more questions of Clomid and weather sides were result of testosterone coming back up, OR could also just be the effects of the Clomid directly. Already asked about acne, but there are other things. I’m running a long PCT at the moment, because I was on TRT for a few years. Now I believe I have a solution as to what was causing the low T in the first place and want to be drug free again. BTW I had taken breaks off the TRT and ran short cycles of clomid, perhaps 30 days, a few times during that 3 year time period, so it has nto been a 100% shutdown for 3 years non stop, but still I imagine has been very very suppressive to my HPTA.

So here are the Questions onto weather these can be simply direct effects of Clomid. I’m hoping some of them are signs of testosterone levels coming up.

1. Acne, you already answered can be caused by the Clomid alone, as well as testosterone changing, so its not a sure tell of testosterone recovering.

2. Sex drive? Can Clomid cause this on its own too?

3. Nocturnal erections, noticed some of these recently. Not rock hard as I want it yet, but definitely hard enough to be able to use if I wanted to. I am also able to get erections during the day, hard enough to have sex, without the use of PDE-5 drugs.

4. Mood and confidence, been going up lately, feeling on top of the world again, after feeling like crap last 7 weeks.

5. I am shooting loads like Peter North. Is large volume of semen a sign of testosterone recovery? LH and FSH just also effecting the semen glands? Or Clomid direct effects on the semen glands?

Here is my plan, I’m now in week 8.

Weeks 1-4

HCG 500iu. 2x weekly

Testosterone Cypionate 60mg 1x EW (lowered dose from what was 120mg EW)

Arimidex at 0.25mg E3D.

Weeks 4-10

off the test, hcg, and arimidex

Clomid 50mg ED

Week 11

arimidex 0.25 E3D

Week 12 OFF

Week 15 blood test after dust has settled.

Diet is:

Low grain, low carb (not zero carb) diet with plenty of red meats and yes even saturated fats, whole eggs, fruits and lots of vegetables. Etc... Paleo type diet seems to work good for me, and I suspect my issues with testosterone were originally caused in the past with too much refined carbs and not eating nearly enough fat. My doc and I thought this was primary testicular failure three years ago, as my LH and FSH were very high and my testosterone was only 1/3rd of where he wanted it to be, but now I think that I may not have had enough fat for the hormones to be made from, hence the mistaken reading for primary testicular failure. I don’t have a family history of cholesterol problems and I suspect I’m one of those people who needs more saturated fat in my diet, and a lot less high GI foods. I figure its worth a try.

Training will be:

Mostly Compound lifts with careful form, mix of volume and HIT. Cardio is 30-60 minutes daily on treadmill fast walk.