I thought twice about posting this since I don't want to confuse newcomers about PCT. Let me just say off the bat, you should PCT after every cycle. There an abundance of solid data that shows recovery time to be a lot faster with it than without it. Stick to what works.

Now for my question. I just want to know if anyone has ever experienced this or seen this..

I've been on TRT throughout 2011 because when I went to get bloodwork done my T levels were down in the 120's and not just one test but on two different different occasions. This is why I was prescribed test. So I get on TRT for a while and then decide to do a cycle of test e (500mg/wk). Did the cycle and went back to TRT (100mg/wk). At this point nuts were shriveled up since obviously I was shut down. After a couple weeks nuts started to gain some size again even though I was on TRT, doesnt really make sense since I was still supplying myself with test.

Anyway... took a little break cruising on 100mg/wk and then did a test prop cycle (100mg eod). Towards the end of my cycle I did HCG 500 iu's every 3 days until I finished 5000 iu's. This took me over the end of my cycle. So I figure, Im already on TRT and there's not much left to mess up so let me stop taking it for a while to see how I feel. Well 3 months passed with no TRT, only lost about 6 lbs since then and I go in for my bloodwork with my doc. He has me going every 6 months to check levels since im supposed to be on TRT. I do my bloodwork and my test levels are in the 670's. WTF? I did not tell him I havent taken test for 3 months because I dont want him to cut me off but how the hell is that possible? Does HCG have long lasting effects like that? Lets keep in mind I did not PCT after either cycle since I was on TRT. Should I expect my levels to drop soon? It's been months and I dont feel any different like depression, tiredness..etc (low test symptoms)

I just think something is off. Has anyone with low test experienced anything similar after taking HCG? It almost feels like it revived my balls from the dead.