Jessgirl is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries

Oops ! Please help

Long story short my boyfriend and I have been running hgh cycle since July "11. In addition he runs a low test base of sust 250 1cc a week.I accidentally threw out two full bottles of sust with empty ones.obviously he's not prepared for pct. Will this effect him sexually ? He's been on and off for years. We still have five kits left. LOL please help, need to be prepared when he looks and not there... Will he even need pct ?

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Is he on HRT?

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Coming off of test after being on for a long time, he is going to crash. It won't be instantly so the sooner he can get more the better.

If he has been on for years and doesnt plan on getting more then yes he will need PCT. It would need to be a hefty one and there is no guarantee it will mean recovery

Blog Entries
    No to Hrt. He wasn't planning on staying on , he planned on just running hgh alone. He figured such a low dose, not sure what exact plan. If anything he has nolvadex and l-arginine on hand. Did I screw him up bad? Even with growth you think he still might need intense pct ( hcg , clomid ) ???

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Growth doesnt work the same way as test. It is not a repla***ent for PCT and will not bring about recovery. If he has truly been on for years i feel he will need a heavy PCT with HCG , Clomid and Nolva for much longer than the usual PCT. THis still may not guarantee recovery as he has been shut down for a very long time

Blog Entries
    Im sorry he has not been on years straight,four month cycles and comes off.Since hgh in July this will be longest time continuously running.sorry if I didn't explain right.He has his own forum,never posted under his name.I'm doing my own cycle as well so its nice to post questions that I might have.Future he wants to have another child and I'm scared that I possibly could have screwed him up more.So make him breakfast in bed and tell him good news.....

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    your man will not be a happy camper he finds out lol, gald Im not in your shoes lady... lots of @ss kissing will follow lol

best of luck

Thread Information