KSF88 is offline New Member

Test prop/PCT FIRST CYCLE

Hello everyone, I am about to start my first cycle of Test Prop. I am 23, 165lbs, 5'9". Have been lifting for a VERY long time and naturally I have a bit of confusion that most beginners probably have.
    i have 2- 10ml bottles of prop (100mg/ml). My dosing schedule has been advised to be 75-100 mg EOD. I will be doing this for 5-6 weeks depending on my gains. Now for my PCT.
    I have done a lot of research and have come to the conclusion that I need some mixture of Arimidex /Nolvadex /HCG (and combination of the 3, or all together) From what I've read I should be taking .5mg of Arimidex while on cycle EOD, then follow with HCG and Nolvadex after my last Prop inject. Is this accurate? and can any experienced person give me a proper dosing schedule so I have something customized for my situation? I have access to all 3 (from a website - I will PM you if you're curious about which one but I have heard good things. Wouldn't hurt to get your opinion also though). I plan to start this ASAP. Please help

KSF88 is offline New Member
    Bump.

I only Have Liquidex and Nolvadex . Please help me schedule proper dosing for during cycle and for PCT.

Thread Information