Porky is offline Junior Member

gyno reversal w/letro

hey guys ive been reading about reversing gyno with letro in C_binos all you need to know about GYNO and just wanted to make sure of a couple things.

i have gyno from doing a previous ph cycle without pct , the gyno became very apparent the end of november and i have not seen any decrease even with a decrease of bodyfat so i am going to try the letro.

week 1.
    Day 1: .50mg Letro
    Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
    Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
    Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
    Day 5: 2.5mg Letro

week 2 i guess this is the time to taper off depending on results?
    Day 1: 2.0mg
    Day 2: 1.5mg
    Day 3: 1.0mg
    Day 4: .50mg***
    Day 5: .25mg

my questions are exactly how long i should stay on letro and if i need anything besides the letro since my estrogen/test levels will be out of whack? will nolvadex solve this issue completley?
    will my joints be really sore to the point i cant lift well at all?
    is liquid letro taken orally?

all information is greatly appreciated thank you
    Last edited by Porky; 01-29-2012 at 09:52 PM.

thephil is offline Associate Member
    I would like to see what people think because i have the same problem and have letro on hand too. Just not sure on how to taper on n off

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Tamox is better than nolva for gyno. IF you arent on a cycle i would use tamox first at 40mg the first week (or untill you see a decrease in the gyno) then 20mg the next 5 weeks

Is ther a way i can do it with letro while off cycle? I dont have tamox. And i here letro is ment to be the best at gyno reversal. Im just not sure on dosing

Blog Entries
    Im telling you that tamox is better for gyno reversal than letro. Especially when not on a cycle.

I dont know dosing of letro for 'gyno reversal'

I just came off pct 2 weeks ago of tamox 40/40/20/20 and that didnt clear it up. Is doing it again going to clear it up?

Blog Entries
    Pct usage of tamox and using tamox to reverse Gyno are 2 differentt things.

Yes doing the tamox again will work on the Gyno. Also if u want rolaxifene is better than tamox for Gyno

motoxposse is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post

Yes doing the tamox again will work on the Gyno. Also if u want rolaxifene is better than tamox for Gyno
    so what would the dose be or how would it differ?

Blergs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyb View Post
    hey guys ive been reading about reversing gyno with letro in C_binos all you need to know about GYNO and just wanted to make sure of a couple things.

i have gyno from doing a previous ph cycle without pct , the gyno became very apparent the end of november and i have not seen any decrease even with a decrease of bodyfat so i am going to try the letro.

week 1.
    Day 1: .50mg Letro
    Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
    Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
    Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
    Day 5: 2.5mg Letro

week 2 i guess this is the time to taper off depending on results?
    Day 1: 2.0mg
    Day 2: 1.5mg
    Day 3: 1.0mg
    Day 4: .50mg***
    Day 5: .25mg

my questions are exactly how long i should stay on letro and if i need anything besides the letro since my estrogen/test levels will be out of whack? will nolvadex solve this issue completley? nolvadex would blind to estrogen in some spots like breast, why in the world would you need it if your already gonna have SUPER low estrogen levels? so no dont use it. How logn shoudl you stay on? no one can tell you that but i would not rec too long asd super low estrogen is not healthy to have and you will feel liek crap very quickly and be very tierd and acy. maybe try 4-8 weeks (with nolva/tamox the last week of letro and first week after you finish the letro at 10mg ed to help avoid estrogen rebound issues)

will my joints be really sore to the point i cant lift well at all? It depends, i would say you shoudl be able to lift, just be carful while you do.
    is liquid letro taken orally? YES

all information is greatly appreciated thank you
    I am in red above

not sure why you only have 2 weeks at an odd taper. run it 1.2-2.5mg eod for the run but the last week of use taper i like you have above. dont keep going up and down.
    Also I wan tot mention , if gyno has set in and been there for a lil while you may not be able to get ride of it, one the glands is developed its there and only surgery will take it away.
    so ALWAYS get on top of gyno ASAP to avoid this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post

Tamox WONT lower estrogen it will only block it at some sites, but yes it could help block existing estrogen. i also agree maybe looking into the rolaxifene.

link to some info on rolax: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raloxifene

acually i think this one may be better than rolax or tamox, its called Toremifen Citrate
    link to wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toremifene

there is more info out there though, but it seems it may be better with less sides.
    just thought id through it out there
    AR-R has it for research here is what they have on it:
    Toremifen Citrate, also known as Fareston, is a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM) similar to Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex ). Toremifen Citrate is used to treat breast cancer in post-menopausal women. It does this by exerting estrogen antagonistic effects in certain tissue, most notably, breast tissue. This is actually the same mechanism of action found in Tamox. This is why tamox is often recommended to researchers who are trying to avoid gynecomastia . Toremifen Citrate has several other well known effects, which are not simply limited to preventing the abnormal growth of breast tissue.

At the hypothalamus and pituitary, estrogen acts in cooperation with the male subject body’s negative feedback loop to send a signal to decrease the secretion of LHand FSH. When LH secretion is lowered, so are natural testosterone levels . Toremifen Citrate may even act as an estrogen antagonist in the hypothalamus and pituitary, which would also increase testosterone production. Because its androgenicity to estrogenicity ratio is 5x that of tamoxifene, Toremifen citrate is highly likely to be capable of increasing testosterone .

Blog Entries
    Tore? lol... thats already been talked about here. (on this site, not this thread)

and that research is... questionable... it doesnt increase test levels higher than tamox.

Tamox and tore have basically the same actions at the pit, its different areas (liver for one example) that their actions differ.

Tamox is best IMO, but rolaxifene has been a new drug that is proving very useful.

The reason u dont wanna use letro OFF-cycle for gyno is because gyno comes from hormonal imbalance. It will also increase lipid levels due to the fact that the body senses that there is no estrogen, so it must make more test to get that estrogen, and since test comes from cholesterol, it will increase the synthesis to try and increase test. It can also have some bone mineral density issues. Letro is very powerful, at inhibiting 98% of total body estrogen. This will throw your body in a wack balance in hormones, and when you arent on a cycle you can get your estrogen levels very very low which causes problems on its own.
    by combining letro with a cycle, you have extra test in the body which will make extra estrogen. By taking letro (or any other AI, but letro is the strongest) you increse the test/estrogen ratio by decreasing estrogen. This is still an imbalance but it favors test much more and that wil lhelp any gyno that has formed. It is still a risky method that may or may not work.

Tamox, rolax work at the estrogen receptor at the breast tissue which will essentially sufficate it of any estrogen and that suffocation will make it decrease in size. Its not immediately however, it will take time but it will remove the tissue. This is a much wiser choice when not on a cycle because you arent messing with a total body estrogen just blocking it from the receptor at the breast tissue (and some other sites, but thats not big of an issue when the dose is right)
    Last edited by Lemonada8; 02-27-2012 at 02:22 PM.

Thread Information