JFOS is offline New Member

Best way to Maintain Gain.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

The questions are:

If a man age 25+, average of 6 foot, 170 lbs. were to stack a 12 week cycle of
    test e (500mg/per week) and deca (200mg/per week), followed by a solid pct,
    What is the most efficient way to maintain gains after the pct?
    And what is considered to be the best international supplement for mass gain?

*I have always attempted the all natural route but because of work I have to consider something stronger to gain a minimum of 20 lbs. in a short amount of time. This is purely for a job and not because of laziness or being over eager. Thank you for your answers.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your better off building a solid foundation otherwise your wasting your time and effort, at 170lbs at 6ft you need to sort your diet out and put on some natural mass. It would be pointless in cycling because after the cycle you will most probably lose all your gains due to your diet not being able to support new tissue. Sort your diet out and learn how to eat to grow and put on at least 25lbs, once you master eating correctly you will be in a far better position to be cycling and maintain your gains. Best of luck

Diet is not the issue. Nor is a lack of exercise. please read below.
    Last edited by JFOS; 02-09-2012 at 03:15 PM. Reason: duplicate

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Your better off building a solid foundation otherwise your wasting your time and effort, at 170lbs at 6ft you need to sort your diet out and put on some natural mass. It would be pointless in cycling because after the cycle you will most probably lose all your gains due to your diet not being able to support new tissue. Sort your diet out and learn how to eat to grow and put on at least 25lbs, once you master eating correctly you will be in a far better position to be cycling and maintain your gains. Best of luck
    Ive been training for over a decade. I do mma/krav maga 5 days per week. I weight lift 3 days per week. Ive spent thousands on personal trainers and have fluctuated btwn 155-180. I have a fighters diet and am impeccable at following it. But I burn so many calories per day its hard to keep it on. Even when Im consuming 5000 calories per day. Im no youngin'. I have an offer for work and am under weight. any other suggestions?

Thread Information