pheenyx1 is offline Associate Member

What does "aggressive PCT" mean?

I keep hearing the term aggressive PCT. Particularly now that i am researching Tren . But the only PCT protocol I ever hear about is nolva and clomid. Are there other pct compounds for serious shutdown? Does aggressive mean you up the dose of nolva and clomid?

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    aggressive can mean a few things depending on who you talk to. When I started research on a test/deca cycle, an aggressive PCT was required. Which meant a 4 week PCT of nolva/clomid instead of 3.

stpete is offline Banned
    After my current cycle i will be doing what i consider an aggressive PCT. Slightly higher dosages, and instead of 4 weeks PCT i am going to run it for 6 weeks. This is typically recommended for cycles that last longer than 16 weeks.

pheenyx1 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks bros. So aggressive just means slightly more/longer nolva/clomid. Any other thoughts on this?

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    It really varies on the cycle for me.
    And i do similiar to pete. If in running short esters its a 4 week pct. if im getting into a deca test w 14-16 i will usually add a extra week or two in pct

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Hey guys... didn't I read somewhere about the traditional wisdom of PCT being that it should last as long as your cycle was... or something?

Bump - Like to hear the answer on this...
    Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal69 View Post
    Hey guys... didn't I read somewhere about the traditional wisdom of PCT being that it should last as long as your cycle was... or something?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    "hey guys... didn't i read somewhere.."

nobody can answer that because none of us know whether or not you read that? lol.

on a serious note, you may have read that someplace but i assure you that is not normal practice or rule of thumb. unless you are very sensitive to sides, (and in most cases your dosing will increase to prevent) light to moderate cycles only require 4 wks of pct. aggressive pct in my opinion is anything beyond 6wks.

Ok, cool. I must be thinking about total time off between cycle recommendations.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal69 View Post
    Ok, cool. I must be thinking about total time off between cycle recommendations.
    yes, that is correct. Time On Time Off.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    "hey guys... didn't i read somewhere.."

nobody can answer that because none of us know whether or not you read that? lol.

on a serious note, you may have read that someplace but i assure you that is not normal practice or rule of thumb. unless you are very sensitive to sides, (and in most cases your dosing will increase to prevent) light to moderate cycles only require 4 wks of pct. aggressive pct in my opinion is anything beyond 6wks.
    So most cycles only require 4 Weeks?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    4 weeks is a standard amount that works for most but everyone is different and some people may require more or longer pcts than others.

I'm guessing the discrepancy is in that some feel the total time off, even after ancillaries are discontinued, is also PCT.

My PCT is over, and I'm feeling great, but I want to start my new cycle as soon as possible. Not worried about being sterile either, as I'm already fixed

Thread Information