>X<
    >X< is offline New Member

Nolvadex Capsule Splitting?

Hello all,

I have been a long time lurker and gained a ton of knowledge over the past year or more leading up to my first cycle.

After 8 weeks on a test enth cycle I received a disturbing call which lead me to need to leave the country for a family funeral. I pinned before I left but was away for 10 days. The good folks here advised me in another thread to start PCT upon my return rather than continue the cycle as it could disturb my blood levels.

I have taken that advice and am starting my Nolva but discovered something odd. The capsules are 40mg. For 2 weeks I am going to take 40mg/day but for week 3 and 4 I planned to reduced that to 20mg/day.
    So my question is, can I split a capsule and take just half the powder a day or could I just take 1 40mg cap every other day for the last 2 weeks?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Sorry to hear about ur loss in the family. I couldnt find any info on the half life of nolva to determine if 40 eod is ok, therefore just take the time to split the powder in half just to be safe.

Thread Information