grillium is offline New Member

Deciding Post Cycle Irritates me!

Hey guys, Im coming to the end of my cycle. I'm 5'9, 200LB, dont know my body fat, somewhere around 14%. I ran 500mg of Test-E and 300mg of Deca for 10 weeks.

A Few things - I don't have much gyno if any at all. My testies have not shrunken too bad. They are smaller but I wouldnt say they are SMALL. I'm really torn about my PCT. Originally I was just going to run Clomid for 4 weeks 100 mg, 100mg, 50mg, 50mg. But then I read just taking clomid is going to make me really moody, make me feel like I'm wearing tits and a skirt. I was wondering if running the supplement Post Cycle II or a Test booster would help. Or if running the clomid is even neccessary because I read its only useful to help gyno.

I'd really like some of your opinions because PCT is stressing me out. thank you!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    no those supplements wont help.
    Your natural test production is shut down doesnt matter how big or small your balls are
    clomid isnt for gyno. clomid effects everyone differently.
    you need nolva and clomid for pct
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    firstly, what's even more irritating is the fact that you have not squared away your pct and you're almost ten wks into your cycle?? not good bro.

secondly, you don't have "much" gyno?? wt heck does this mean?? dude, this is not good work. results like these do not belong on a resume of a responsible AAS user.

thirdly, you should have run an AI on cycle along with hcg to assist in restoring your natural test production, and to help prevent testicle atrophy.

run a standard pct (nolva 40/40/20/20 - clomid 100/50/50/25) and watch for sides to develop - if they do, adjust pct accordingly...and smarten up.

good luck man..

Thread Information