Stats: Male, 29yrs 5'8", 190 lbs, 315 1RM bench, I dont know my body fat %, but def not shredded, and not fat, chubby belly and bitch tits (not really bad)

On to my question: I have looked at countless PCT and AAS threads trying to avoid asking a dumb question that I could've found an answer for, but I feel that this question is personalized enough to go ahead and ask in this forum.

What I need is a custom PCT stack for my situation. I am currently about halfway through my ten week cycle of Test Enth. 300ml 2 times a week (actually every 3 days). I have been taking liquidex .5 ml with each injection (E3D) Is that enough? I was told by my provider that I don't need anything during my cycle because it's only test, but what I have read online inclines me to disagree, so I got some liquidex.

The other question (and main question), is what do to post cylce, I already have some nolvadex on the way, and I'm getting conflicting opinions on whether or not to add some clomid. But the problem is, the first time I ever used AAS, I was taking oral Dbol Tabs, and took NOTHING, because I was an idiot. Well I already had the puffy nips and a little boob fat before ever lifting weights, since I was a kid. (one of the main reasons for getting into weight training in the first place). But after the Dbol and no e blocker, and no PCT, it got worse, esp on my right side. So now I got some puffyness, and tissue on the lower pec. I've been reading a little about Letro, and its possible gyno reversing capabilities, and I'd like to give it a shot. So that brings me to my current half assed, uneducated, planned PCT:

continuing with my liquidex E3D for remainder of cycle ???
2 weeks after last injection (ten week cycle) adding nolva ??? Unsure of how long and dosage
and I'd like to add the Letro if enough people on here think it's a good Idea, but unsure of dosage and length of time for my situation..???

and that's all I really planned on, unsure of whether or not to add some HCG , or Clomid

any help would be appreciated, and I'd really rather not hear any "you should have done your homework before posting" type of comments, because I have read a lot, but I feel that my situation might be different than what the average guy might deal with.

Thank's a lot in advance for any suggestions...