r0verfa is offline New Member

PCT question on second cyle of Deca and Test Cyp

I'm runninga 12 week deca 400 a week and Cyp 500 a week, with Dbol 30mgs every day for 6 weeks.

I have *** products liquid clomi for PCT, Should I start taking it 10 days after my last Test/Deca shot?
    Also I cant figute out the dosage, my bottle says 70ml 35mg/ml. I dont understand when people post 20/40/20/40. Does that mean every day take that amount for 4 weeks?

Thanks for your help!
    Last edited by r0verfa; 03-20-2012 at 02:42 PM.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by r0verfa View Post
    I'm runninga 12 week deca 400 a week and Cyp 500 a week, with Dbol 30mgs every day for 6 weeks.

I have *** products liquid clomi for PCT, Should I start taking it 10 days after my last Test/Deca shot?
    Also I cant figute out the dosage, my bottle says 70ml 35mg/ml. I dont understand when people post 20/40/20/40. Does that mean every day take that amount for 4 weeks?

Thanks for your help!
    Stats?
    Yes 4 weeks on the PCT....or 5,6.
    40/20/20/20...is reflecting Nolvadex doses. Get your Nolvadex.
    Just as it states 35mg per ml, and u have 70 ml. Ie 70 x 35mg
    End your Deca 2 weeks prior to ending Cyp, and start your PCT 14-16 days after last Cyp pin.
    HCG ?

Thanks for the help on when to start and end my PCT. I still dont understand the dosage for my liquid Clomid and Liquid Tamax. The figures I listed above "40/20/20/20" were just random numbers I picked. So I understand now when someone says it as a weekly basis terms (thank you), but what amount should I be taking EO/EOD for 4-6 weeks using liquid tamax and Clomid as again the nubmer above are numbers I just picked for example purposes?

Stats?
    You probably are aware, that with your poor planning and knowledge you never should have cycled, right?
    SERMS are taken ED (short half life)
    Standard, Tamox 20mg ED, Clomid 50mg ED.
    Consider Toremifene as a Clomid substitute.
    There is a wealth of information in this thread:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-A-with-Swifto....

I think I planned well being that I just started my 12 week cycle and pinned myself for the first time Monday, just trying to get my PCt in order for when I need to start it. This is my second cycle and everyone that does it near me doesnt do any PCT and they have been doing them for years and are no help to me. I"m trying to do it right...
    Being that I have the liquid stuff, and its probably leaned down a little then real clomid and tamox, Should I increase the dosages a little or just do it as you say 20 ED and 50 ED?
    Tamox(20mg/ml):1ml ED,
    Clomi(35mg/ml): 1.4 ml ED.

Most I know donīt do PCT ether. One friend, a national competitor does Tribulus PCT.
    I think you should trust the strength is as labeled. I buy mine from ar-r .com, and it seems fine.
    Some double the dose for the first week.
    Use Hcg 250iu 2xweek through the cycle and end prior to PCT, if u can get it.

Thanks so much you have been alot of help!

One last question... With Cyp, it doesnt really mattter if I split it up with my Deca shots twice a week being that it has a longer half life right?

Donīt quite understand the q. Deca and Cyp has about the same half life, Deca a couple days more. You can inject both 1 x week, but most do it 2 x week for to optimize stable bloodlevels.
    You feel you need Deca to reach your goals?
    Stats?

West Coast Winner is offline Associate Member
    Nolvadex and clomid

Thread Information